Annual Tax Workshop for Not-for-Profit Organisations has been saved
Annual Tax Workshop for Not-for-Profit Organisations
25 November 2022 | 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Deloitte has organised a workshop to address common challenges facing Not-for-Profit’s in Tanzania. This workshop intends to help demystify tax policy issues and give Not-for-Profit’s the tools they need to become more compliant to the tax laws and regulations.
Our experts will cover relevant and practical tax and financial reporting topics, while addressing challenges facing the Not-for-Profit Organisations in those areas.
- Highlight sector specific tax requirements and updates, including VAT exemptions.
- Discuss key IPSAS and reporting considerations for Not-for-Profit Organisations.
- Address common mistakes in tax compliance and measures to avoid them.
- Identify key tax legislative changes and their impact on Not-for-Profit Organisations.
- Highlight focus areas for tax audit preparedness.
Festo Barthalome - Partner, Tax
Richard Mukiza - Senior Manager, Audit
Yonazi Mngumi - Associate Director, Tax
Samwel Ndandala - Senior Manager, Tax
Friday, 25 November 2021
8:30am – 4:30pm EAT
Location: Johari Rotana Hotel, Dar es Salaamits Tax service line
Fee: USD 200
CPD hours will be awarded to participants