Life at Deloitte
Life at Deloitte
A shared value around the world
Learn about us
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Audit, Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to selected clients.
These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”). Each DTTL member firm provides services in particular geographic areas and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. Each DTTL member firm is structured in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates, and other related entities.
Not every DTTL member firm provides all services, and certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are legally separate and independent entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts and omissions, and not those of each other. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Swiss Annual Review 2016
open in new window Explore the Annual Review
About Deloitte in Switzerland
Deloitte in Switzerland has nearly 1,700 professionals operating out of 6 cities: Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich (headquarters). Our purpose at Deloitte is to make an impact that matters to our clients, our people and society. We work with our clients to help them identify and solve complex issues and we provide insight and opinion on marketplace uncertainties which are impacting both national and global organisations in Switzerland. Highlights from FY16 include:
- Continued commitment to delivering quality and value beyond compliance in everything we do and a methodical approach to ensuring our core audit proposition is the best it can possibly be.
- Strengthening our local and international tax footprint which ensured Deloitte was awarded Tax Firm of the Year in Switzerland for the fourth consecutive year.
- Cementing our position as the leading advisory firm in Switzerland with tremendous new business successes at both global and national CH clients. Further expanding our footprint in forensics, M&A, technology and regulation and risk services through the acquisition of teams and combining our local strengths with global delivery centres.
- Recognising that no business can stand still, innovation is a hot topic in today’s business world and we are helping our clients capitalise on new ways of thinking, operating and connecting. We have produced a number of cutting-edge insight reports on topics such as Sharing Economy, Blockchain, Digitalisation, Workplace of the Future and Automation as well as hosting many C-Suite innovation workshops in Zurich, Basel, Lausanne and Geneva.
- Continued growth. We have achieved a 24% overall revenue increase in FY16, generating gross revenue of CHF 660 million.