Is your business ready for Blockchain?
Blockchain is changing our digital landscape.
It will change the way consumers interact with each other, and the way in which traditional digital services are provided across all industries, globally. Prepare for disruption, or prepare to disrupt.
Blockchain: A new kind of platform.
The capability boundaries of traditional systems have for decades constrained the shape of our digital landscape and the systems and services we use.
Simple intermediary services account for £trillions in annual revenue globally. Blockchain changes the boundaries of what can and cannot be automated; further still blockchain provides new public infrastructure, a world computer upon which new automated services can be built for consumption at no cost to the consumer.
Blockchain changes the rules.
Unbounded in scope
Like the internet, blockchain is poised to disrupt all industries. A platform for value in all forms to be managed, and for consumers, organisations and regulators alike to connect and interact securely across a rapidly accelerating range of use-cases.
Hotwired for innovation
Blockchain is ushering in a new era of more connected, better integrated and efficient digital services.
But beyond efficiency and customer experience, Blockchain is poised to connect and empower the internet of things – our devices will soon be capable of independently owning, negotiating and purchasing (even selling) products. How will your business adapt to the rise of the robot customer?
Who we are
We are a specialist team within Deloitte who aim to disrupt and deliver positive results to businesses, via the power of blockchain technology.
We get blockchain – we understand its importance, functionality and how to overcome the challenges. Our team have experience in the application of blockchain; building and implementing solutions utilising the platform.
We span across all industries and are tightly connected on a global level with blockchain specialist groups across Deloitte.
We offer a range of services from introductory training, strategic advisory and assisted prototyping right through to the delivery of production ready enterprise solutions.
Deloitte’s Smart Identity platform is changing the way both customers and organisations manage digital identity. Smart Identity offers new ways for individuals, organisations and even devices/objects obtain and use verified identity credentials to transact with one another.
Users can create and store identity attributes like an ID reference, driving license or passport, which can be endorsed by third parties to form verifiable credentials for use within any digital interaction. The platform offers vast opportunities for the automation of identity linked processes such as customer Registration or KYC.
Looking ahead, a smart identity can hold digital assets representing money or physical property, enabling users to complete complex transactions involving the exchange of ownership and other forms of value transfer, all within a single platform.
Deloitte’s applications for Smart Identity include:
- Access management, using a single digital key to access any identity-restricted location, from website single sign-on, to physical buildings, smart vehicles and ticketed locations such as event venues or aeroplanes
- Automated identification and verification of customers, including people, organisations, and robots, either at sign-up or on a real time transactional basis
- Identification and tracking of assets of any form, from vehicles and property to pharmaceutical products and commodities such as oil or farming produce
- Transactions, empowering devices or ‘Things’ to obtain and transact using recognisable and standardised identity, enabling them to manage assets and to securely interact with other devices, people, or organisations
- Digitisation of traditional identity components such as driving licenses and passports, into a single, versatile digital record.