Economic Advisory has been saved
Specialist economic advice and support for public and private sector clients across the Middle East
Our Economic Advisory practice in the Middle East works closely with businesses, government, regulators and the third sector to shape strategy and policy that unlocks economic, financial and social value. The practice is part of Deloitte’s global economic network, and combines world leading international expertise with unique regional knowledge and experience.
How we can help
Through connecting leading global insight and local knowledge with an independent perspective, our Economic Advisory practice illuminate future opportunities and drive progress for our clients across all areas of economics, econometrics and financial analysis.
In particular, we specialise in providing services in the following areas:
- Economic Impact Assessment and Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Economic Modelling and Forecasting
- Competition, Litigation, Markets and Regulation
- Policy Design and Programme Evaluation
- Optimisation and Prioritisation
- International Trade and Economic Development
In addition to our extensive expertise across economic and financial analysis, the Economic Advisory practice also has deep experience across a wide range of industries and sectors in the Middle East:
- Government & Public Sector
- Giga Industries
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications
- Energy, Resources & Industrials
- Financial Services
- Infrastructure and Real Estate
Economic Analysis @ Work
If you think our Economic Advisory Practice could support you, or if you would like to find out more information about our services and offer, please reach out to our senior team.