Sell Side Services has been saved
Sell Side Services
Vendor initiated due diligence is at the heart of maximizing value and minimizing disruption. We assist clients from initiation to completion, driving the achievement of a fully priced and clean divestment. Our core sell side services include vendor assist services and vendor due diligence.
Vendor Assist Services
We optimise efficiencies in the disposal process via the provision of a coordinated suite of services, tailored to our clients’ needs to complement existing skills and resources, identifying and addressing the challenges faced prior to and throughout the disposal process.
What we do
Our dedicated transaction services professionals provide an integrated offering utilizing the wealth of sell side experience across the firm. Working closely with our clients, we identify and resolve issues in the divestment process and offer a suite of vendor assist services specifically tailored to the requirements to achieve an optimal outcome for our clients.
How we can help
We offer assistance at every stage in the disposal process but our involvement can be as limited or as extensive as the situation demands. This maximizes our added value, whilst minimizing cost and ensuring our clients do not spend money on services they are able to perform themselves. Examples of our services include, but are not limited to:
- Portfolio review;
- Transactional readiness review;
- Project management;
- Separation planning and implementation;
- Commercial/operational review;
- Sales purchase agreement support;
- Tax review and structuring;
- Financial reporting procedures and transaction advisory; and
- Treasury support.
Vendor Due Diligence
Vendor due diligence is ideal when there is competitive tension and a number of potential acquirers. Our reports provide a consistent report and data set, whilst maintaining a robust and independent view in order to instill confidence in the potential buyers.
What we do
Our experienced sell side professionals are adept at providing vendor due diligence services across a wide range of industries and clients. With professionals based in the Middle East and access to global expertise, our guidance can be tailored to best suit the specific requirements unique to each divestment.
Working closely with our clients, we provide a vendor due diligence product, which enables them to retain control of the process and reduce disruption to the existing business. Our vendor due diligence offering can cover a number of areas depending on the needs of both the vendor and bidders. This typically includes financial (historical and future), tax, operational, commercial and strategic.
How we can help
Vendor due diligence is key to a sale process in the following scenarios:
- The nature of the transaction means that due diligence will be a pre-requisite for any bidder;
- There are a number of potential purchasers involved in an auction process;
- The timetable is tight and the maintenance of confidentiality is important;
- Disruption to the business is to be avoided; and
- The transaction is complex in nature and you wish to control the level of questions/information requests from potential purchasers.