Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT)
After many years of working with client companies in the financial sector, we have gained an in-depth understanding of the specific requirements of various domestic and supranational regulators in Russia, the CIS region, and the European Union, as well as international best practices in the field of AML/CFT and compliance.
In addition, we have extensive experience in providing AML/CFT and compliance services for financial institutions and banking groups in Russia and internationally.
- Conducting a detailed analysis of the client’s AML/CFT function, including the effectiveness of AML/CFT processes and whether the function’s size and its employees’ qualifications are commensurate to the company’s risk profile
- Developing and implementing an effective AML/CFT methodology
- Training staff in AML/CFT issues
and verifying their knowledge and awareness of relevant procedures
- Investigating violations of AML/CFT laws and regulations
- Drafting AML/CFT-related corporate communications and content