Get an insider's look at Deloitte
A one-day workshop for Australia’s brightest young minds. You’ll get a behind-the-scenes look at Deloitte, get in front of industry heavyweights, and up your chances of landing a paid summer internship with us.
As an Insider, you’ll get to:
- Jump the queue
Be a part of our Insider Program and impress our recruitment team before anyone else does! If you impress us and we impress you, we’ll fast-track you towards becoming a paid Summer Intern.
- Watch our teams in action
No idea what you want to do after Uni? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. We feel you. That’s why we want to give you the opportunity to shadow our teams for an afternoon so you can see what really interests you. Digital, actuary, audit, cyber, forensics, economics – the choice is yours.
- Get Insider tips directly from Deloitte professionals
Networking, presentation skills, case studies, professional etiquette – the stuff they don’t teach you at uni, but we’ve got your back. Hear from our people on how to land your first ‘real’ job.
To apply, you’ll need to be in your pre-penultimate year of your degree. Confusing, we know. But it basically means you’ve got 2 full years left in your degree.
This means, you should be:
- In your first year of a 3 year degree; OR
- In your second year of a 4 year degree; OR
- In your third year of a 5 year degree.
Please note that our Insider Program is only open to Australian, New Zealand citizens and Permanent Residents. If you are an international student, please refer to our Vacationer and Graduate Programs.
The application process
In order to apply, you’ll need to do the following:
- Submit your resume
- Answer some questions about yourself online.
What happens next:
- If we’re impressed by your application, someone from our recruitment team will call you for a phone interview. They’ll chat to you about your motivations for joining the Insider Program, and why you think you’d be a great fit at Deloitte
- Straight after the phone interview, you’ll find out whether you’ve been selected to participate in the program.
Applications open in July
Get notified when applications openDrop off details!