Introduction and General Overview of the Azerbaijan Taxation System Training
14-16 November 2018
We invite you to attend the training by Deloitte Academy dedicated to general overview of Azerbaijan taxation system. This is a good way to enhance your knowledge of Azerbaijani tax, regardless of your level of experience.
“Introduction and general overview of the Azerbaijan taxation system” is a comprehensive program covering all principal aspects of the taxation system of Azerbaijan in details.
Particularly, our program is focused on the following:
- Introduction to the taxation system of Azerbaijan – analysis of certain definitions, tax audits, rights and obligations of taxpayers and tax authorities, practicability of tax refunds;
- Profit tax liability covering all essential matters – calculation and reporting of the liability (recognition of income and expenses, profit tax exemptions, depreciation and repair expenses, loss carryforward, market price considerations), practical challenges faced and tax optimization opportunities;
- Introduction of value added tax concept and discussion of subjects fundamental for accurate assessment of value added tax liability;
- Taxation of assets with primary focus on determination of taxable base, application of exemptions and assets tax compliance;
- Concept of the Azerbaijani sourced income and application of withholding tax;
- Detailed discussion of the simplified tax and other taxes such as excise tax, land tax, mining tax and road tax;
- Employee taxation related subjects essential for accurate calculation and declaration of personal income tax, unemployment insurance contributions and social insurance contributions;
- International tax aspects, such as Transfer Pricing Rules and Conventions for Avoidance of Double Taxation.
Registration, schedule and fees
Date and time
November 14-16, 2018, starts at 2.00 PM till 6 PM.
The trainings will be conducted in Deloitte Azerbaijan office located at 25E Nobel avenue, Baku White City Office Building, 8th floor.
The participation fee for each module is AZN 750 exclusive of VAT. Payments should be made upfront via bank transfer to the Deloitte bank account.
Individuals who register for more than one module will be offered a 20% discount on each additional module they choose to take.
Group attendance discount of 20% is applicable to each additional employee of one Company registered for one module.
In case of the trainee is eligible for more than one discount from the above list, only the highest discount will be applied.
Coffee breaks will be served during the training sessions.
Deadline to register for this training is 5 November 2018.
At the end of each training module, each trainee will be awarded a certificate of completion issued by Deloitte Academy Azerbaijan.
The trainings will be conducted in Azerbaijani.