HR as a Compliance Champion
6 October 2020
Compliance failures, which typically occur due to lack of knowledge and understanding, can lead to unfair employment practices, long-lasting court cases and general dissatisfaction at workplace. Such undesirable conditions usually end up with destructive impact to both financial bottom-line and reputational stand of the organization in the marketplace.
Thus, considering the importance of compliance function in any workplace regardless the scale of business, type of activity or industry, Deloitte Academy has dedicated the next training session to studying the Azerbaijani labor laws.
The training will provide an overview of the key employment laws and best practices from recruitment through to termination, mainly:
• Recruitment and hiring (vacancy announcement, interviews, negotiating employment terms and conditions);
• Employee engagement (drafting employment agreements and their due formalization);
• Managing employee personal data;
• Types of vacations, calculation and formalization rules;
• Sick leaves and business trips (formalization & payments rules);
• Working and rest time (defining working regime, calculation and compensation of working time);
• Health and safety at workplace (requirements, procedures and formalization rules);
• Termination of employment agreements (grounds, formalization and compensation rules);
• Business specific obligations (full financial liability, non-competition, non-disclosure, anti-bribery, etc.).
The training is designed for in-house lawyers, HR professionals and managers dealing with employee engagement.
The course will be delivered by lawyers having strong knowledge in labor laws as well as experience of serving multiple industries. The session will not be limited to citing the labor laws. We will go beyond the theory to talk about challenges and best practices. Our sessions are praised for being fun too.
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of this adventure!
Participation fee per individual: AZN 600 (VAT excluded).
Register before July 10th to benefit from Early Bird Rate!
Date: 06 October 2020
Time: 09:00–18:00 (check-in starts at 08:30)
Venue: Baku White City Office Building 25E Nobel ave., Baku
To register, please contact Nargiz Ibrahimova by phone +994124041210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deloitte Academy Azerbaijan