Legal Management of M&A projects
13 October 2020
Deloitte Legal practices around the world help corporate counsel improve their operating models to deliver faster, more effective, integrated services within the
The course provides an overview of legal role and functions within the management of mergers and acquisition related projects and explains the steps, tips and considerations on legal part of the M&A project.
Attend our practical training developed for lawyers by lawyers, where we will cover the ollowing topics:
• First to begin with: deal structuring
• The role of ancillary documents: Letters of Intent, Memorandum of Understanding, Term-sheet
• Managing legal due diligence
• Major tips while drafting major binding documentation: Share purchase agreements, asset purchase agreements, , Investment and Shareholders’ Agreement
o Conditions Precedent
o Representation & Warranties
o Conditions Subsequent
• Closing and post-closing.
Language: Azerbaijani (training materials will be in English)
Participation fee per individual: AZN 600 (VAT excluded).
Register before August 15th to benefit from Early Bird Rate!
Date: 13 October 2020
Time: 09:00–18:00 (check-in starts at 08:30)
Venue: Baku White City Office Building25E Nobel ave., Baku
To register, please contact Nargiz Ibrahimova by phone at +994 12 404 12 10 or email at email@example.com.