9, 11, 14, 16 September 2020
Meet all your payroll challenges and become more valuable to your organization. Gain a better understanding and improve your organization’s administration of employees’ compensation across all jurisdictions.
This four-part training provides an overview of the key employment laws and best practices:
• Tax on employment income• Social contributions, unemployment insurance and compulsory medical insurance fees
• Taxation and calculation of endowment insurance
• Average salary and its calculation
• Compensation for vacations (annual, educational, social)
• Compensation after changing jobs
• Compensation for substitute employees
• Compensation for temporary replacement
• Salary payments for multiple employment
• Remuneration of labor on days off, election days, holidays considered as non-business days and the Day of National Mourning
• Compensation for overtime
• Compensation for night and multiple shift work
• Calculation of salary for total hours worked
• Employee settlement documents• Rules for business trips
The training is designed for accountants, payroll specialists and supervisors, HR professionals and managers dealing with employee engagement.
The course will be delivered by the specialists with in-depth knowledge of payroll and related matters. The session will not be limited to discussion of labor and taxation laws: we will go beyond the theory to talk about challenges and best practices. Students also praise our sessions for being fun.
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of this adventure!
Participation fee per individual: AZN 750 (VAT excluded).
Register before July 10th to benefit from Early Bird Rate!
Date: 9, 11, 14, 16 September 2020
Time: 09:00–13:00 (check-in starts at 08:30)
Venue: Baku White City Office Building 25E Nobel ave., Baku
To register, please contact Nargiz Ibrahimova by phone +994124041210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.