Presenting financial information
24-25 September 2020
Strong presentation skills are essential for finance, accounting, audit, risk, internal control, procurement, payroll and tax specialists, and any line manager who deals with financial information. Soft skill-intensive occupations will account for two-thirds of all jobs by 2030.
Having a workforce with a broad mix of skills is crucial for business success and economic development. Businesses with better-skilled staff have higher rates of innovation and productivity.
Deloitte CIS Academy is therefore delighted to announce this training, which has been one the most highly requested by the Azerbaijani business community.
If you want to learn how to present financial statements, results or analysis more effectively, this online program covers the following:
• International Business Communication Standards (proper conceptual, perceptual, and semantic design of charts and tables) and their use in the visualization of information.
• How to prepare tables, graphs, tables, and explanatory notes
• How to formulate the structure and content of the report
• How to avoid common grammatical, punctuation and stylistic mistakes
• Practical cases using MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
The Trainer’s CV and a detailed training agenda are attached.
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of this adventure!
Participation fee per individual: AZN 600 (VAT excluded).
Date of sessions: 24-25 September 2020
Time: 14:00–17:00 Baku time (GMT +4) (check-in starts at 13:45)
To register, please contact Nargiz Ibrahimova by phone at +994124041210 or email email@example.com.