Train the trainer
9, 11, 16, 18, 23 February, 10 March
Online practical trainings
According to a survey conducted in 2020, 75% of respondents think that the creation and protection of knowledge is important or very essential for the success of companies in the next eighteen months. However, only 9% of respondents say that this issue is addressed in their companies (Deloitte Human Capital Trends, 2020).
The role of business trainers is especially important in a changing and uncertain business environment. In addition to playing a direct role in the process of continuous learning within the organization, they create the basis for increased productivity and profitability, easy adaptation to change and the formation of organizational culture.
The next new training, developed by Deloitte Academy, is designed for trainers.
The training agenda is as follows:
- Deloitte Human Capital Trends 2019-2020. Importance of training in the business environment and current trends.
- The role of training in pedagogical processes.
- Andragogy and business trainings. Learning features of XYZ generations.
- Mistakes in business training.
- Defining the structure of training. Bob Pike model.
- Development of brain-based training programs. Robert Lucas model.
- Roles of a business coach.
- David Kolb. Training model and group dynamics.
- ADDIE models.
- Training design.
- Elements that ensure the interactivity of the training.
- Training evaluation on Kirkpatrick and The Phillips ROI models.
- Preparing a presentation in Microsoft Power Point. (2 practical sessions)
- Presentation skills. (One session)
- Group presentations
Participation fee per individual: AZN 800 (VAT excluded).
Date of sessions: 9, 11, 16, 18, 23 February 2021 - main training sessions, 10 March - presentations of participants
Time: 10:00 – 13:00 Baku time (GMT +4)
To register, please contact us by phone at +994124041210 or +994502856167 or email Aytan Hajiyeva at firstname.lastname@example.org.