Awards and recognitions has been saved
Awards and recognitions
Deloitte is pleased to share the awards and recognitions won by the talent and the dedication of our professionals in Brazil and worldwide.
Business areas and multidisciplinary solutions
We offer a comprehensive range of services to help business leaders choose the best strategy and enhance the management of processes, technologies and people.
Our risk services offered provide solutions and frameworks in the areas of risk analytics and measurement, risk reporting, and risk data management to help companies design, implement, and improve their infrastructure related to specific risks affecting the organization.
Deloitte is the leading provider of tax consulting services in Brazil and counts to a recognized team of specialists, frequently listed among the industry’s best in the country.
Deloitte provides advisory services around M&A transactions, restructurings, raising capital, and forensic investigations. We also offer multi-situational capabilities including business modeling, Public Private Partnerships, and infrastructure advisory & valuations.
Institutional awards and recognition
- Deloitte Brazil recognized as “Great Place to Work” for the second consecutive year (2020 and 2021). Great Place to Work (GPTW) is a global institute present in more than 45 countries that analyzes the views of professionals in relation to the companies in which they work.
- Awarded the Top Employers for ten consecutive years (2012-2021) certification, which attests the use of best practices in primary and secondary benefits, working conditions, career opportunities, culture, training & development (CRF Institute)
- Deloitte the most valuable brand of commercial services in the world for the third consecutive year (Brand Finance, 2021)
- GPTW Women 2020 Awards, recognizing Deloitte Brazil as one of the best companies to work for in Brazil, and one of the 35 largest organizations that operate in the country with the best practices and programs for women.
- "Delas Program" awarded the Municipal Seal of Human Rights and Diversity (São Paulo City Hall, 2020)
- Deloitte ranked in the top five of Universum’s “World’s Most Attractive Employer” list for the 12th consecutive year.
- Deloitte named one of the World’s Best Workplaces for 2020 by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.