Risk Services has been saved
The Risk services offered provide solutions and frameworks in the areas of risk analytics and measurement, risk reporting, and risk data management to help companies design, implement, and improve their infrastructure related to specific risks affecting the organization
Internal audit and controls review
Internal auditing is an objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization's operations. It can help an organization accomplish its strategic objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. Deloitte member firms’ Internal Audit services help boards and senior executives better manage enterprise risks. Deloitte professionals help organizations enhance the effectiveness, quality, and value received from internal audit (IA).
- Internal audit – Assurance e Advisory
- Audit processes focused on risks and controls
- Technical and operational audit
- Audit focused on financial integrity – accounting, reporting and controls
- Contract Risk & Compliance (CRC)
Cyber Risk Services
Private data, intellectual property, cyber infrastructure, and even military and national security can be compromised by deliberate attacks, inadvertent security lapses, and the vulnerabilities of a relatively immature, unregulated global Internet. Working hand-in-hand with member firm clients, Deloitte helps organizations plan and execute an integrated cyber approach to harness the power of information networks to enhance business operations, increase mission performance, and improve customer support, without compromising security or privacy.
- Asset management (Software Asset Management)
- Cyber Security & Application Integrity
- Identity management / access and security
- Business continuity and recovery of organizations
Data Risk & Analytics
Deloitte offers a correct data management to organizations, enabling a complete, reliable, and safe data to be shared and used by many managers.
- Audit support
- Dashboards and data analysis
- Governance and intelligence on data management
Deloitte’s governance, risk and compliance (GRC) services help clients tackle the broad issues of corporate governance, enterprise risk management, and effective corporate compliance. We can help organizations identify, remediate, monitor, exploit and manage enterprise risks in addition to coordinating the utilization of people, process and technology to improve GRC effectiveness and help manage costs.
- Models of governance, regulation and compliance
- Enterprise Risk Management / Governance Risk Management
- Process review
- Solvency & Basel
- Risk management in trading commodities
- Sustainability services
Risk & Compliance Journal from The Wall Street Journal
Deloitte writes and compiles a regular stream of content and timely features on risk, cyber, regulatory, and compliance matters—research, topical digests, perspectives, insights, and technical analysis—which appear in a separate module of Risk & Compliance Journal, an online publication from The Wall Street Journal.