Private Clients Legal Services
Deloitte has accumulated a unique experience over the years of providing professional services to companies with various ownership structures from every sector of the economy all over the world. Our specialists will gladly leverage this experience to support and develop your private or family business.
We are there for you to help solve the unique problems your business might encounter at different stages of its life cycle and unfold its potential for growth and innovation. When working with you and your business, we strive to put your personal ambitions in the centre of everything we do.
Our practitioners tailor the full scope of business law services for:
- Legal support when restructuring a family business
- Advice on establishing international structures (trusts/funds)
- Estate planning; handling of estates with international elements (identification of applicable law(s), asset structuring to avoid conflict of regulatory regimes, choice of optimal jurisdiction(s))
- Support and coordination of acquisition of personal and corporate assets (real estate, yachts, private aircraft, works of art, shares/stakes in foreign and Belarusian companies), and other projects
- Succession planning, including:
- Advice on Belarusian and foreign inheritance laws
- Determining applicable estate regulation regimes in Belarus and abroad
- Developing an inheritance roadmap
- Advice on establishing inheritance trusts/funds
- Structuring joint wills and inheritance agreements
- Advice on currency and foreign trade regulations
- Opening bank accounts abroad