Avature – consent
Consent to the personal data processing
Tick box necessary (consent must be given actively).
I voluntarily grant my consent to the processing of my personal data provided in the scope as indicated here below for the following purposes and under the following conditions:
Consent applies to the following personal data:
- data that I filled –into the web-form when applying for the job with Deloitte in past, or when creating my user profile
- data that I created or provide during the hiring process with Deloitte in past (test results or data included in my CV or shared during my interview with Deloitte Talent representatives)1
- data that I made publicly available (on my social site profiles for example)
- data about myself created or provided by Deloitte Talent representatives during the hiring process (notes from interviews for example).
Purposes of processing
Assessment of my candidate profile and its suitability for the new job opportunities within Deloitte CE.
Receiving the job offers and related communication on the future job opportunities from Deloitte CE entities.
The data are collected and will be processed by the following entities that are part of the Deloitte2 CE3 group of companies or by their vendors or administrative services and IT suppliers:
Personal data controller (s):
Deloitte Central Europe entities offering new job opportunities and conducting or overseeing the recruitment process.
Processors of personal data:
Deloitte Advisory & Management Consulting Private Limited Company, Dózsa Gy út 84.C., 1068 Budapest, Hungary (except when the data controller is that same Deloitte entity)
Deloitte CE Business Service Sp. z o.o., Al. Jana Pawla II 22, 00-133 Warsaw, Poland
Deloitte Central Europe Service Centre s.r.o., Italská 2581/67, 120 00, Prague 2 - Vinohrady, Czech Republic
Deloitte CZ Services s.r.o., Italská 2581/67, 120 00, Prague 2 - Vinohrady Czech, Republic
Deloitte Global Services Limited, Hill House, 1 Little New Street, EC4A 3TR London, United Kingdom
Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052, USA
Avature Limited, a company with its registered address at 25 Wilton Road - Victoria, London - Greater London SW1V 1LW, United Kingdom
The personal data controller and data processor(s) established technological, physical, administrative and procedural safeguards all in line with the industry accepted standards in order to protect and ensure the confidentiality, integrity or accessibility of personal data processed; prevent the unauthorized use of or unauthorized access to the personal data or prevent a personal data breach (security incident) in accordance with Deloitte CE instructions, policies and applicable laws.
The personal data will be made accessible to the following personal data recipients or categories of recipients:
Deloitte CE Talent team, Deloitte CE leadership
1. Please note that Deloitte is interested only in data that is clearly related to your professional experience, training, education and skills; data that are not related and/or relevant to the job performance including data concerning your private life is not required and expected, please make sure that such data is not part of your CV that will be provided to Deloitte.
2. Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL” ), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as "Deloitte Global") does not provide services to clients. Please see to learn more about our global network of member firms.
3. Deloitte Central Europe is a regional organization of entities organized under the umbrella of Deloitte Central Europe Holdings Limited, the member firm in Central Europe of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Services are provided by the subsidiaries and affiliates of Deloitte Central Europe Holdings Limited, which are separate and independent legal entities.
The Personal Data may be also disclosed to the competent authorities as authorized by the applicable laws.
The period for which the personal data will be stored is: [5 years]
After this period expires your personal data will be fully anonymized or deleted unless you decide otherwise.
I acknowledge that as the personal data subject I have the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of my personal data or a restriction on the processing , as well as the right to data portability, the right to withdraw my consent at any time.
I am aware that I can access, update or remove my data from the system, as well as delete my user account permanently by logging into my account. To ask for data portability or withdraw my consent I can also contact system administrators by sending an e-mail request to the data controller at:
I am aware that I also have the right to lodge a complaint with a personal data supervisory authority in the country of my residence.
Any questions related to personal data processing and protection may be directed to: CEprivacy@deloitte.com.
Your consent is voluntary however the processing of your personal data is necessary to fulfil the purposes described here-above. If your consent is not granted or you later send a request for rectification or erasure of your data, or withdraw your consent, this will mean that you will neither be informed about any future job opportunities within Deloitte CE nor your suitability for such position may be evaluated by Deloitte CE. Please note that this consent is not required for your participation in any hiring process or for your ability to apply for a job with any Deloitte CE entity.