Avature – Privacy notice
Information on your personal data processing
In order to execute your job application and conduct the hiring process for the selected position it is necessary to collect and process your personal data in the following scope:
- data that you fill –into the web-form when applying for the respective job, or when creating you user profile
- data that you create or provide during the hiring process (test results or data included in your CV or shared during your interview with our Talent representatives)
- data about yourself that you make publicly available (on your social site profiles for example)
- data created or provided by our Talent representatives1 during the hiring process (notes from interviews for example).
by the following entities that belong to the Deloitte2 CE3 group of companies or by their vendors or administrative services and IT suppliers:
Personal data controller:
Processors of personal data:
Deloitte Advisory & Management Consulting Private Limited Company, Dózsa Gy út 84.C., 1068 Budapest, Hungary
Deloitte CE Business Service Sp. z o.o., Al. Jana Pawla II 22, 00-133 Warsaw, Poland
Deloitte Central Europe Service Centre s.r.o., Italská 2581/67, 120 00, Prague 2 - Vinohrady, Czech Republic
Deloitte CZ Services s.r.o., Italská 2581/67, 120 00, Prague 2 - Vinohrady Czech, Republic
Deloitte Global Services Limited, Hill House, 1 Little New Street, EC4A 3TR London, United Kingdom
Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052, USA
Avature Limited, a company with its registered address at 25 Wilton Road - Victoria, London - Greater London SW1V 1LW, United Kingdom
The personal data controller and data processor(s) established technological, physical, administrative and procedural safeguards all in line with the industry accepted standards in order to protect and ensure the confidentiality, integrity or accessibility of the personal data processed; prevent the unauthorized use of or unauthorized access to the personal data or prevent a personal data breach (security incident) in accordance with Deloitte CE instructions, policies and applicable laws.
The personal data will be made accessible to the following personal data recipients or categories of recipients: Deloitte Talent team representatives, members of the respective Deloitte team/Deloitte CE leadership
The personal data may be also disclosed to the public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with the applicable laws.
The period for which the personal data will be stored is: [5 years – or to be adjusted in line with the statutory requirements and CE or local applicable policies]
After this period expires your personal data will be fully anonymized or deleted.
1. Please note that Deloitte is interested only in data that is clearly related to your professional experience, training, education and skills; data that are not related and/or relevant to the job performance including data concerning your private life is not required and expected, please make sure that such data is not part of your CV that will be provided to Deloitte.
2. Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL” ), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as "Deloitte Global") does not provide services to clients. Please see to learn more about our global network of member firms.
3. Deloitte Central Europe is a regional organization of entities organized under the umbrella of Deloitte Central Europe Holdings Limited, the member firm in Central Europe of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Services are provided by the subsidiaries and affiliates of Deloitte Central Europe Holdings Limited, which are separate and independent legal entities.
You acknowledge that as a personal data subject you have the right to request access to your personal data and rectification or erasure of your personal data, or a restriction on the processing or to object to the processing, as well as the right to data portability. You may access, update or remove data from the system, as well as delete your account permanently by logging into your user account. To object to data processing and to ask for data portability please send an e-mail request to the data controller at:
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a personal data supervisory authority in the country of your residence.
If you have any questions related to your personal data processing and protection contact us at: CEprivacy@deloitte.com.
As a data subject you may decide not to provide your personal data however in such case your application will have to be excluded from the hiring process. The same applies to your request to rectify or erase your data at a later date during the hiring process.