Deloitte Legal Bulgaria - resources related to COVID-19
Latest legal news from Bulgaria
Articles related to COVID-19 by topic.
Banking & Finance
- Private moratorium on loans to banks in Bulgaria (12th April, 2020)
- Important set measures related to COVID-19 announced by the ECB and EBA
- How to address the financial impact of COVID-19?
- Amendments to the Management of Resources from the European Structural and Investment Funds Act, and the New Opportunities for Direct Provision of Grants during the Period of the State of Emergency in Bulgaria
Legislative, Regulatory, Tax
- Crisis Helpdesk 4U will answer your tax and legal questions regarding
the declared state of emergency
- COVID-19 and its legal perspectives
- First Reading of the Draft Act on the Measures during State of Emergency, declared by resolution of 13 March 2020 by the National Parliament and its expected changes (19th March, 2020)
- Draft Act on the Measures during State of Emergency, declared by resolution of 13 March 2020 by the National Assembly (17th March, 2020)