Life at Deloitte
Girls Takeover: 09 October 2020
We believe in an inclusive future. On the International Day of the Girl, we are unleashing the power of girls to tackle gender inequality and recognise their untapped potential. During the Deloitte Girls Takeover, you can gain first-hand experience in design thinking and help solve a real business challenge, together with like-minded individuals. This year, we are going on a bigger scale and will hold a virtual design-thinking workshop with Girls from Ireland, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, Malta, Greece, Middle East.
Who we are looking for
Are you a curious, open, and communicative visionary who is not scared to challenge the status quo? Do you feel comfortable working in a team with other creative minds? Do you find having conversations in English (business English not required) a piece of cake? Then this challenge is perfect for you!
We are looking for strong-willed girls, between the ages of 18 and 23, who are
ready to spend a day with other passionate girls to solve an exciting challenge
What you can expect
Working as part of an inspiring team, you will spend the day learning and exploring new ideas, sharing your insights and experiences with others.
- Learn directly from the pros about design thinking and how you can apply theory to solve actual business problems
- Work on a real Deloitte business case using design thinking methodology, working directly with our clients to develop your ideas
- Strengthen your presentation skills by pitching your solution to a jury at the end of the day
- Gain insights into the daily business of Deloitte by putting yourself in the shoes of a Deloitte professional
- Work hands-on – this is not a ‘sit, watch, and learn’ workshop: You get the chance to completely involve yourself and put your ideas into practice
- Get to know and network with like-minded girls from all locations
By the end, you will receive a personalised certificate confirming your participation in this event and your cooperation with our clients
Virtual (more information to follow)
Approximately from 9.00 until 18.00 CET
How to apply
Send us a letter of motivation by 25 September 2020 and tell us a little bit about yourself by answering the following questions (please put Girls Takeover + Your Country in the subject line):
- What was the most exciting experience you had so far?
- What country do you live in/are you from?
- What is your superpower? (e.g. creative, good with animals, patience, volleyball pro)
- What are you proud of?
- What would you like to achieve by the end of the Girls Takeover?
We look forward to receiving your application and spending a unique day with you on 09 October!
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.