Women in Monitor Challenge 2021
Real-life exposure to Consulting
Are you interested in learning more about a career in Strategy Consulting? Do you enjoy working in an interactive team to approach multidisciplinary business challenges? If so, gain real life exposure and hands-on experience by participating in the Women in Monitor Challenge.
What is the Women in Monitor Challenge?
The Monitor Challenge is a strategy competition organized by Monitor Deloitte Switzerland, open to female master students graduating in 2021 or 2022 (see sign up information). Participants can sign up individually and will be matched into teams of 3 to 4 students who will compete on a business case provided by the Monitor team. The competition will take place between 06 March and 26 March 2021.
- Get the chance to participate in a challenging team
- Discover a real-life strategy
consulting business case
- Get the opportunity to meet
and network with the Monitor Deloitte Switzerland team
Women in Monitor Challenge 2021 – Switzerland
Sign up information
- This edition of the Monitor Challenge is specifically
targeted at female students
- Only students graduating from Master level studies in
Switzerland in 2021 or 2022 are allowed to participate in the competition
- Participants can sign up individually and will be
grouped together with other participants to create a diverse group, which reflects the real life working environment in strategy consulting
- Please note that as part of the registration students
will be required to submit their CVs. Students will be screened based on their education, work/internship experience, extracurricular activities etc.
- Students that pass the initial screening will receive an invitation to participate in the first round of the competition
Participants must sign up before the subscription deadline, set on March 7
at 23.59 CET.
|- Sign up must be completed by March 7, 23.59 CET|
|- Registered and successfully screened participants will receive the case on March 11 by 12.00 CET (via email)|
|- The case submission deadline is set on March 14, 23:59 CET (via email)|
|- The finalist names will be released by 19 March|
|- The final round will take place in a virtual environment on 26 March|