Private Banking Asset Disposal Programme | Deloitte Switzerland | Financial Services | Banking | Solutions has been added to your bookmarks.
Private Banking Asset Disposal Programme
The current economic, regulatory and compliance environment is making it complex and risky for wealth managers and private banks to serve clients from multiple geographies and different client segments.
We support banks and wealth managers in the review of their geographical focus and adjust their service offerings towards core client markets, and subsequently dispose some of their current client portfolios in certain non-core geographies or non-core client typologies.
Deloitte has launched a Private Banking Asset Disposal Programme in Switzerland
Deloitte has launched a Private Banking Asset Disposal Programme in Switzerland, which can facilitate the realignment of your client portfolio:
- We have created a mechanism to facilitate asset transactions of client portfolios.
- Sellers wanting to dispose of non-core client asset portfolio(s) and their related assets should contact Deloitte to discuss the sale and structuring in a confidential manner.
- Deloitte captures buyers and sellers' preferences in an internal and confidential database and maintain the database up to date by meeting market participants on a regular basis.
- Should there be demand for a particular portfolio a seller wishes to dispose of, Deloitte will engage with that seller to structure a potential deal.
- Deloitte will not enter into a contractual agreement with buyers, hence ensuring there is no conflict of interest. Information provided by buyers, will of course be kept confidential.
- Following agreement from seller (our client) to proceed further an M&A process will start.
In addition, Deloitte offers the following complementary services
- Carve-out / separation advice
- Vendor assistance
- Tax advice
- Regulatory and compliance advice
- Due diligence support