Restructuring and asset disposal services
A banking restructuring or wind-down is a complex process, which requires expert implementation that does not jeopardise reputation, shareholder value or stakeholder relationships.
Deloitte has been involved in landmark banking liquidation processes in Swiss private banking in recent years, and can provide support that enables derisking of the entire liquidation process and that maximises the potential recovery of value to shareholders through the efficient disposal of client assets.
Our services include
- In-depth situational and strategic options analysis based on your bank’s individual situation.
- Establishment of a full withdrawal strategy and plan, taking into consideration all risks and costs inherent to the process.
- Specialist regulatory expertise to support the preparation of approach and communication to the FINMA.
- Dedicated Deloitte support team from a range of specialist areas including operational consulting, regulatory and restructuring services.
- Expertise in organising bespoke, efficient and rapid disposal processes of client assets that support value maximisation.
- Intimate knowledge of Swiss private banking market players and unique insights into critical factors behind successful asset disposals and achievement of best transaction terms.
- Forensics and regulatory experts to guide on client selection and FINMA approval.
- Unique expertise in transferring problematic legacy clients.