Swiss Manufacturing Survey 2014 | Deloitte Switzerland | Manufacturing | Articles | Insights has been added to your bookmarks.
Swiss Manufacturing Survey
Outlook is bright and growth is back on the agenda
Swiss manufacturing companies have a much brighter outlook than two years ago and growth is back on the agenda again.
Key takeaways of the Swiss Manufacturing Survey include:
- Swiss manufacturing companies have a much brighter outlook than two years ago and growth is back on the agenda again;
- Exchange rate issues continue to be a key topic;
- Manufacturing companies are even more concerned about the increased productivity and innovative products of their competitors;
- Cutting back-office cost and improving production efficiency are on top of the management agenda;
- Future growth will be driven by a better understanding of customer segments and needs – just producing a good product will not be enough;
- The relocation of production and R&D continues;
- Innovation is of strategic importance in light of previously linear growth paths being increasingly impacted by abrupt and rapid changes due to exponential technologies.