Tailored advice for acquisitions and disposals
Deloitte advises corporate buyers and private equity investors throughout the entire M&A deal lifecycle. Our end-to-end merger, acquisition and divestiture advisory services are customized to meet the unique needs of each of our clients
Our team of dedicated professionals can provide you with tailored advice in the context of acquisitions or disposals (M&A) as well as capital raising projects in order to prepare you for future prosperity. As a lead advisor we support you with the independent advice you need to successfully complete a transaction.
Sell-side advice in situations such as succession planning, spin-offs, carve-outs, asset sales, etc.
- Analysis of financial, operational and other company information, preparation of sales documentation and identification of prospective buyers;
- Introduction of opportunity to prospective buyers and compilation of indicative offers;
- Selection of prospective buyers, due diligence coordination and compilation of binding offers; and
- Assistance in the negotiation of the sales and purchase agreement together with the vendor’s legal advisors.
Buy-side advice in bolt-on or company transforming transactions
- Development of an acquisition strategy, definition of target profile and identification of potential acquisition targets;
- Approach of preferred target company;Support on valuation and financing (debt/equity) questions;
- Coordination of the due diligence process; and
- Consultation and active participation in contract negotiations.
- Providing strategic advice on financing objectives;
- Reviewing capital structures;
- Preparation of the necessary marketing and sales documentation;Introduction of opportunity to prospective investors and lenders; and
- Negotiation of investor's and lenders' proposals and finalisation of detailed terms and conditions.