Defense, Security & Justice
Fight against Crime
How to stay ahead with technological progress
The fight against crime faces major challenges. Increasingly rapid technological progress is also exploited systematically for criminal activities. It is therefore essential that police organisations are up to date with the latest technology, so that its advantages can be successfully and sustainably used to fight crime and keep society safe.
We offer you a complete solution that is designed for comprehensive case management of all types of offence and can be tailored to meet the needs of your organisation. This includes individual case management, seamless process support across all integrated organisations, a choice of analyses and indicators, and interfaces with internal and external data sources. With Predictive Analytics, the system offers the authorities a substantial and potentially decisive advantage in preventing future crime.
For SAP ICM software, we offer an expert professional service that ranges from strategic and management consulting to implementation and development of client-specific add-ons. As a long-standing SAP partner we can ensure very close cooperation with SAP in Switzerland.
The modern ICM (Investigative Case Management) system was built on the basis of SAP CRM and developed as a business solution for security services.
How can we support you in your project?
Deloitte has deep, sector-specific know-how, understands how law enforcement agencies operate and is a global player in security. Experience from other countries can be applied in a targeted way to projects on request.
As an SAP partner with the highest status, we have many specialists in all SAP modules and areas. Thanks to our high internal standards, we also ensure that SAP guidelines and specifications are always followed and quality guaranteed. As your reliable partner, Deloitte takes overall responsibility for successful project implementation.
Roll-out of new software generally also affects the organisation and its processes. Deloitte supports the client before, during and after the project with organisation and change management, so that the project achieves the desired success.
- Complete solution for fully comprehensive and seamless handling of criminal cases (case management)
- Object management (people, localities, objects and evidence, documents etc.)
- Comprehensive reporting and evaluation (strategic and operational)
- Workflow: Automatic, useful transfer of information
- Very user-friendly and intuitive
- Interfaces for easy integration of external systems and specialist police applications
- Certified partner for data transfer (geo-information systems, biometric solutions)
- Seamless processes
- Inter-organisational collaboration
- Online and offline digital data capture
- Electronic case files
- Resource planning and management