Deloitte Statistical Forecast Intelligence for SAP IBP
At Deloitte, we provide a range of services to help you address the complexity of your Demand Planning process. D-Stats is a reliable and repetitive procedure to increase your forecasting accuracy while building trust, confidence and understanding in the process.
Reaching the next level of planning
D-Stats is a detailed, robust and automated process for simplifying demand planning. It is composed of 5 key steps:
1. Classifying demand
2. Analysing demand patterns
3. Preparing for outlier detection
4. Running outlier detection and correction
5. Running statistical forecasting
The methodology segments and classifies the demand, analyses the data patterns and ensures an easy and accurate data cleansing exercise. New customised methods for outlier detection and correction, combined with differentiated solutions for statistical forecasting, are the core innovations to tackle the Demand Forecasting headaches and guarantee a meaningful and accurate sales forecast.
The competitive advantage provided by D-Stats comes from statistical automation:
- New customised method for demand classification and segmentation based on statistical best practices
- New ad hoc quantitative and qualitative methods for analysing demand patterns
- New numerical and visual procedures for preparing your company portfolio to run the outlier detection and correction process
- New innovative techniques for detecting and correcting outliers
- New forecasting models to cope with the more difficult forecasting challenges
- Automated algorithms assignments based on statistical best practices
- Optimized solutions for even better results in terms of forecast accuracy and bias
Fernando Ferraro Maradei - Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org | +41 58 279 68 65
Fernando is a Manager at Deloitte Consulting based in Zurich and has multiple Supply Chain Management project experiences in consulting for consumer products, industrial products, life science, chemical companies and automotive industries.
His focus is on Supply Chain Planning Transformation Projects focusing on Business Process redesign (demand, supply, production), Inventory Optimization, KPIs, and Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP). He already acted not only as a consultant, but also as a SC manager withing a global consumer products industry.
Fabio Bonci - Consulting Partner
email@example.com | +41 58 279 6689
Fabio leads the SAP Supply Chain Transformation offering for Deloitte Switzerland. He is an industrial and business administration engineer with over 20 years of experience in international consulting and SAP projects. Fabio is actively delivering ERP driven business transformations for multinationals, with experience working in complex, multicultural and multinational organisations. His industry experience includes Automotive, Food, Consumer Products, Power & Automation Technologies, White Goods and Life Science.
Thank you to Federico Sasso and Davide Mengarelli, key contributors for this article.