In partnership for public service
In line with Deloitte's commitment to our profession, Deloitte China partners have been active participants in the development and regulation of Chinese Mainland and Hong Kong capital markets, by serving on the committees of key financial markets regulatory bodies.
- China Securities Regulatory Commission
- China Banking Regulatory Commission
- Ministry of Finance's China Accounting Standards Committee
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Listing Committee
- China Mergers and Acquisitions Association
- Hong Kong's Securities and Futures Commission Committees
- Financial Reporting Council
- Hong Kong Monetary Authority Committee
- Mandatory Provident Fund Authority
- Deputy chairmanship of the Listing Committee of the Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited
Our partners also contribute their professional skills through a variety of public service roles spanning government policy, education, the environment, law and order, and healthcare. Representative bodies include the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, virtually all the major universities in Beijing, Hong Kong and Shanghai, and many key public service organizations in Hong Kong including the Central Policy Unit, the Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC), the Hospital Authority, the Community Care Fund, and the Examinations and Assessment Authority.