Our events and seminars cover a diverse range of business topics in all industry sectors, presenting a valuable opportunity for our participants to interact with our seasoned professionals, and to gain insight into today's hot issues.
From Insight to Impact, Finance in a Digital World - When FSSC Met RPA
The seminar will focus on how to establish and transform FSSC under the background of Robotic Process Automation and cognitive technology upgrade, inspiring you to start learning, experiment, and figure out the usage of FSSC with RPA. The goal, as with any finance technology initiative, is to create a more efficient, insightful, and controlled finance function. Financial experts with rich practical experience, technology experts with in-depth understanding of FSSC system, and senior tax experts from Deloitte will share with you the best and latest practice in digitalizing FSSC. We will assist you to step ahead and lead the future! You will also have chance to visit Deloitte GDC (Global Delivery Center) located in Chongqing.
Asset-based Business (AbB)
Risk Advisory's new business model
Since 2015, Deloitte China's Risk Advisory team has researched and developed the Asset-based Business (AbB) service to assist enterprises to manage the revolution. We have successfully developed two products, the 4th report and Deloitte Intelligent Bond, which will elevate value assessment and bond management to the next level.
Deloitte Intelligent Bond Product Launch Event
Date: 30 November 2017
The 4th report Product Launch Event
Date: 18 December 2017
Confidence to Transform
China Tax Conference 2018
Deloitte cordially invites you to attend the China Tax Conference 2018 to be held in Wuhan, Shanghai, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Beijing, Guangzhou, Nanjing, Xi'an, Chengdu, Dalian, Guiyang, Kunming, Jinan, Zhengzhou, Shenyang and Tianjin respectively in December 2017 and January 2018. The Conference will also be rolled out to Changsha, Shenzhen, and Xiamen shortly. At the Conference, subject matter experts will share anticipation of market outlook, insights into technical matters, and experience from practical cases. We look forward to meeting you at the Conference, discussing together how to transform with confidence against the evolving landscape and to make an impact that matters!
- Wuhan: December 15 (Friday) afternoon, 2017
- Shanghai: December 18 (Monday) & 19 (Tuesday) forenoon, 2017
- Chongqing: December 18 (Monday) afternoon, 2017
- Hong Kong: December 19 (Tuesday), 2017
- Beijing: December 20 (Wednesday) & 21 (Thursday) forenoon, 2017
- Guangzhou: December 20 (Wednesday) & 21 (Thursday) forenoon, 2017
- Nanjing: December 21 (Thursday), 2017
- Xi'an: January 9 (Tuesday) afternoon, 2018
- Chengdu: January 11 (Thursday) afternoon, 2018
- Dalian: January 11 (Thursday) afternoon, 2018
- Guiyang: January 16 (Tuesday) afternoon, 2018
- Kunming: January 18 (Thursday) afternoon, 2018
- Jinan: January 18 (Thursday) afternoon, 2018
- Zhengzhou: January 23 (Tuesday) afternoon, 2018
- Shenyang: January 24 (Wednesday) afternoon, 2018
- Tianjin: January 30 (Tuesday), 2018
Deloitte Fast Program
A Platform to spotlight Rising Stars
Deloitte Fast Program includes Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China and Deloitte China Technology Fast 20/30 Program. Deloitte China Technology Fast 20/30 Program is the sub-project of Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China.
Hong Kong TF 20
Application starts from 16 June 2017 until 15 August 2017
Learn more about Deloitte Fast Program.
Key China Programmes
Deloitte China is committed to supporting forums that facilitate thought leaders from government, business and academia to work together for economic growth and sustainable development in China, Asia, and globally, for mutual and long-term success.