Fueled by increasing consumer income, population aging, and government initiatives, China's health care market is growing rapidly, with annual expenditures projected to reach $896.7 billion by 2019, up from an estimated $579.7 billion in 2014.
Deloitte China Health Care practice
Deloitte China Life Sciences and Health Care team provides audit, tax, financial advisory services, consulting services and enterprise risk services for health care providers, including hospitals, professional service providers, outpatient facilities and long term care. Kennedy recently ranks Deloitte as the #1 Global Health Care Consulting practice.
- 2019 Global health care outlook
With financial sustainability, care delivery, patient centricity, digital transformation, and regulatory compliance at the top of the agenda, health care sector leaders need to collaborate with all stakeholders—both within the health care ecosystem and those in converging industries—as they look to shape the future of health care and establish a sustainable smart health community.
- China medical cosmetology O2O market analysis
Building upon status quo description, in-depth data analysis, competition pattern and cases study, this report provides a comprehensive analysis on trends, opportunities and challenges of China medical cosmetology O2O industry.
- Trends in integrated elderly care and medical services in China - exploring "the last mile" of healthy aging
Building upon status quo description, in-depth data analysis and cases study, this report provides a comprehensive analysis on trends, opportunities and challenges of China elderly care services and healthcare industry.
- Embrace healthcare revolution: Strategically moving from volume to value
The report analysis the China health strategies and discuss the opportunities and challenges of China Healthcare industry, hoping to help build a long-term joint health ecosystem in China.
- Analysis of investment and financing strategies for private hospitals
In order to better understand the financing status and future trend of private hospitals, this report combines sample survey data of 23 private hospitals to analyse the demand gap, challenges and financing purposes of private hospitals, hoping to provide valuable reference for the future financing strategy of private hospitals and improve their whole services capabilities.
- Life Sciences and Health Care Predictions 2022
This report presents an optimistic view of the future, calling businesses to awaken to the possibilities that lie ahead and evaluates evidence in 2017 and provide six new predictions of the life sciences and health care ecosystem might look like in 2022 and the key constraints to overcome.
- 2018 global health care sector outlook
This 2018 outlook reviews the current state of the global health care sector; explores trends and issues impacting health care providers, governments, other payers, and patients; and suggests considerations for stakeholders as they seek to deliver high-quality, cost-efficient, smart health care.
- 2017 global health care sector outlook
This 2017 outlook reviews the current state of the global health care sector; explores trends and issues impacting sector organizations; and suggests considerations for stakeholders as they seek to deliver cost-effective, high-value health care.
- “Two Invoice System” —— Survive through Change and Develop through Exploration
The purpose of this article is to show the background of the new policy, features of industries affected and measures to encounter these changes.
- New Healthcare Reform in a New Era: Challenges for Multinational Pharmaceutical Companies and Corresponding Countermeasures to be Taken
This report analysis MPCs challenges and opportunities under the healthcare reform environment.
- Excellence in Medical Affair: Recent trends in China Medical Affairs and Outcomes from China Medical Affairs Survey 2016
This report summarizes the key environmental drivers to the survey findings, and provides point of view on how pharma companies should react to such dynamics.
- China Pharmaceutical Internet +: Storm Brewing, Coming into Play
This report predicts the development of pharma E-commerce and online medical, as well as the evolution of healthcare ecosystem in 3-5 years.
- China's healthcare provider market: Riding the waves of reform
This report delves into the current status as well as future trends of healthcare industry, and offers strategies that both private and public hospitals can employ to adapt to the changing industry dynamics.
- 2015 Global health care sector outlook
This report examines the current issues impacting the global health care sector, provides a snapshot of activity in a number of geographic markets, and suggests considerations for stakeholders as they look ahead to 2015.
- Healthcare and life sciences predictions 2020
The report is based on an observation of trends, events and bold steps that, if accelerated over the next five years and beyond, will paint a picture of a very different world.
- China senior housing — Now and the future
Exploring the opportunities and risks of investment in China's senior housing market and the trends likely to be seen in the near future
- Fortune favors the bold: Unlocking the future of China’s pharmaceutical market
Exploring the key events of the past 24 months in China's health care market and four key themes pharmaceutical companies should consider as they think about their future in China.