The Greater Bay Area
- Deloitte China acquires the advisory business of Carbon Care Asia to expand its services in Climate change and Sustainability
Deloitte China announces today an agreement to acquire most of the advisory business of Carbon Care Asia (CCA), a leading sustainability consultancy based in Hong Kong. Climate change and sustainability are global priorities. This acquisition presents a major milestone for Deloitte China to boost its professional capabilities against the soaring demand for sustainability and carbon advisory services in Hong Kong and in the Greater Bay Area.
- Deloitte announces HKD1B strategic investment in Hong Kong - Inspire HK strategy to transform Hong Kong practice for future growth
Deloitte China will invest HKD1 billion over the next three years into the transformation of its Hong Kong practice, as part of the firm's new strategic initiative – Inspire HK – to sharpen its strategic focus, strengthen its multidisciplinary capabilities, and enhance talent development to capture growing opportunities locally and in the Greater Bay Area (GBA).
- Deloitte partner attended the 3rd Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao-Bay Area Summit Forum to discuss 5G's contribution to fintech development
On November 5, the 3rd Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao-Bay Area (GBA) Summit Forum, jointly organized by the GBA Economic and Trade Association and the GBA 5G Industry Alliance, was solemnly held in the banquet hall of JW Marriott Hotel, Hong Kong, China. Deloitte China participated this conference with China Mobile, Alibaba cloud, Huawei and other leading enterprises, and has a deeply sharing insights with industry leaders and top experts. Deloitte discussed how to bridge the gap between 5G technique and the demanding in new era as main topic, as well as many opportunities brought about by the development of GBA area.
- 14th Five-Year Plan creates opportunities for GBA in China's new development pattern - Deloitte increases investment and presence in GBA with new strategic initiatives
Deloitte today releases Driving new development of the Greater Bay Area in the 14th Five-Year Plan period, a white paper analyzing the role of the Greater Bay Area (GBA) in China's new development pattern and recommending areas of strategic focus during the 14th Five-Year Plan period.
- Deloitte China signs strategic co-operation agreement with Shenzhen University (Chinese)
- Deloitte China: Continue to offer diversified professional services and to support the development of the Greater Bay Area (Chinese)
- Deloitte China teams up with Shenzhen Luohu and Shenzhen University to foster the exchange of talents between Hong Kong and Shenzhen (Chinese)
- Deloitte China supports Hong Kong youth's career development across the Greater Bay Area - Measures set out in Policy Address pave the way for local talent to grow in the GBA
With the fourth wave of COVID-19 hitting Hong Kong recently, the economic downturn has adversely impacted the career development and prospects for the young talent. With this in mind, and in light of the launch of the GBA Youth Employment Scheme mentioned in the Hong Kong Chief Executive's 2020 Policy Address, Deloitte China is committed to playing our part in society and investing in talent, with a view to enabling them to make a positive impact on society in Hong Kong and across the GBA.