Deloitte China’s IPO Services Outshine Competitions for Another Year
- Leader of IPO Services for Chinese Companies
- Our Strong Leadership in IPO Services
- Another Stellar Results for 2015
- Our Success in 2014
- Deloitte as the reporting accountant
The National Public Offering Group (POG) of Deloitte China is delighted to share an exciting news that Deloitte China continued to outshine competitions in 2015. This underscores its longstanding leadership in IPO services in Hong Kong (HK) and the U.S. as well.
In 2015, our IPO leadership was demonstrated through:
- the completion of the highest number of the largest IPOs from state-owned enterprises and large private company;
- assistance to the highest number of IPOs from local emerging companies in HK;
- listing some of the most well-received IPOs in the market in terms of the new share subscription and their first-day performance; and,
- being an industry first in getting the first Chinese fintech companies to go public in the U.S.
Undoubtedly, getting listed in a stock market is the first step for businesses to gain access and visibility in the capital market. In many cases, it not only opens up more opportunities to a company to more diverse investors, but it also helps set a strong refinancing platform for supporting future development. Of course, there are many other countless benefits that are fruitful to a company, including strengthening its corporate governance standard and enhancing staff retention.
In 2016, Deloitte is seeing many opportunities are being developed amid a volatile and challenging environment including a shorter economic cycle and a dynamic listing window in many major markets. Our IPO teams and experts are dedicated and committed to staying and working with you seamlessly to seize more opportunities for greater value and success to your company and clients.
To learn more about how our IPO expertise and capabilities can assist your company and your clients, you can view the following infographics that showcase our credentials of IPO services in 2015 and over the years in Hong Kong, the U.S. and on the Chinese Mainland.
Leader of IPO Services for Chinese Companies
*Based on the cumulative number of IPOs and proceeds raised from 2009 to 2015 on the Main Board
Our Strong Leadership in IPO Services
Source of Hong Kong market statistics: Hong Kong Stock Exchange, Deloitte analysis, as of 31 December 2015, proceeds do not include the green-shoe options of 17 newly-listed companies which did not announce their stabilization actions by 31 December 2015; based on the cumulative number of IPOs and proceeds raised from 2009 to 2015 on the Main Board.
Source of U.S. market statistics: New York Stock Exchange, NASDAQ, Deloitte analysis, as of 31 December 2015; based on the accumulated number of IPOs from 2006 to 2015.