Accounting Frontier Series: Automated Reporting
15 October 2020 | Webinar
How to spend up to 80% less time and get better quality financial reports and analyses
Do any of the situations below sound familiar?
- Spending most of your time manually sourcing and manipulating data from different systems and collating comments to prepare reports with little time left for analyses?
- Getting embarrassed in management meetings by inconsistent balances or outdated figures because of disconnected systems and late adjustments?
- Unable to get the financial reports and analyses when needed to support decision making?
- Being inspected or even fined by regulators as a result of inaccurate information or late report submission?
Financial reporting and analysis has been and will always be the most valuable function of Finance. Yet, most Finance teams today spend limited time on analysis, as they are too tied up with manually manipulating data and compiling reports. This not only increases their risk of errors and prolongs the reporting cycle, but could also lead to unnecessary scrutiny/ penalty from regulators, or worse, poor business decisions.
In this webinar, we will explore the leading practices and technology available to optimize your reporting process, enabling you to:
- Spend up to 80% less time on preparing reports and free up much needed capacity within Finance
- Reduce costs and manual effort in your report production
- Minimise errors / inconsistencies in your financial information by connecting reports to source data
- Speed up your reporting with more time for analysis
- Collaborate on reports in real time
- Enforce proper compliance and controls in the reporting process
Join our one hour Accounting Frontier webinar on 15 October (Thursday) and we will show you how to connect people, numbers and narratives in new, powerful ways and thus automate your reporting process.
- Vikash Saraf, Director, Deloitte Assurance - Complex Accounting
- Anson Mak, Associate Director, Deloitte Assurance - Accounting Operations
- Frankie Sing, Pre-sales Engineer, Workiva
15 October 2020
3pm–4pm (HKT) live (No recording will be archived)
Please register online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/201015automatedreporting
You will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom meeting link as to whether your registration has been successful.
Deloitte Accounting Frontier Series
Deloitte's "Accounting Frontier" Series provides free educational resources and helps accounting, finance and audit professionals stay on top of the latest technologies, regulatory changes and trends in accounting, finance operations, reporting and internal controls. If you have any questions about the webinar topic and/or other accounting issues, please contact our accounting operations specialists.