Local presence, international impact
As one of the largest one-stop service providers in the Asia Pacific region, our Financial Advisory (FA) team houses an unrivalled supply of extensive local knowledge and field experience offering the best in strategic and financial advisory services. We share the firm’s passion for making an impact that matters for clients, colleagues and communities which makes us a great place to build a career – one where the impact of your expertise will be recognized.
At Deloitte FA, we provide not only financial advisory services to our clients, from multinational corporations to local strategically important companies, from private equity firms to high net worth individuals, but also comprehensive and tailored strategic and financial solutions across a range of industries with respect to clients' business concerns or issues or transaction needs.
We have a strong FA presence in some of the most thriving cities in China, including Beijing, Jinan, Tianjin, Chongqing, Chengdu, Shanghai, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Wuhan, Xiamen, Changsha, Dongguan, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Macau and Shenzhen. Our clients – corporations, private equity firms, entrepreneurs and state-owned enterprises – come to us for unparalleled knowledge and experience, as well as insightful advice and solutions as they navigate the deal and their decision-making process for investments, strategic alliances or divestures.
When our clients face cross-border issues, we join forces with our global network of experts and leverage their local expertise in handling the unique circumstances of each assignment. Our proven abilities in delivering customized solutions to meet our client needs in a timely manner have long secured our name among the top ranking financial advisory firms in the marketplace at home and abroad.
As a top pick professional FA firm in China, we are looking for financial advisory professionals across all industries to add to our team of experts. Joining us means an opportunity to work alongside other exceptional talent in a supportive and connected environment built to enable innovative solutions. You will find your individual contribution highly valued and your personal aspirations carefully and actively encouraged by a high-touch approach to career development.
Jobs in Financial Advisory
Small in numbers. Big on impact.
Deloitte China FA is a special force within Deloitte. We are called in to advise clients on managing business controversies and disputes, executing deals, and maintaining regulatory compliance.
It is often said that big things come in little packages. We agree. Our true strength lies in the breadth of our diversified experience and local know-how. No matter how big, small or complex the requirement, our FA team relentlessly strives to deliver the best, most innovative and timely solutions. Across our borders, fellow FA experts around the globe are on permanent stand-by to lend their expertise.
Deloitte China FA is cutting-edge in the market. Whether we’re there from the beginning, managing recovery or re-building and expanding into bigger and better, our complete range of service categories – Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Advisory and Value Creation & Crisis (VC&C) Advisory – together with our assigned team of local and global experts – allows us to tackle any challenge that comes our way.
As a member of the team, your roles and responsibilities will differ based on the services provided in each engagement.
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Advisory
Our M&A Advisory Group provides integrated M&A advisory services comprising Corporate Finance Advisory (CFA), M&A Transaction Services (TS), Valuation and Modelling (VM), including Infrastructure & Capital Project (I&CP) Advisory services.
- Our CFA professionals specialize in advising mid-cap companies in China on their corporate finance transactions with core services, including M&A strategy advisory, buy-/sell-side advisory, private placement service, and IPO advisory.
- Our TS professionals collaborate among fellow FA offices, M&A tax practitioners and industry specialists to assist clients in evaluating investment/divesture opportunities from financial, tax and commercial perspectives, analyzing acquisitions and financing agreements, and evaluating business plans and financial projections. Ultimately, the team advises clients on the best and most timely course of action for their M&A decisions.
- Our V&M professionals play a critical role in guiding and advising our clients on valuation methodologies and providing valuation advisory services relating to business interests. These include intellectual property, intangible assets, common and preferred stock and other securities, partnership interests, employee stock option plans (ESOPs), private debt instruments, options, warrants, and other derivative products.
- I&CP team specializes in financial modelling and advising clients on large-scale projects, such as infrastructure, power and delivery, oil and gas, petrochemical, and mining. Services range from developing the underlying commercial structure, building the financial model to managing the financing process. Value Creation & Crisis (VC&C) Advisory
Our VC&C Advisory Group provides a range of integrated offerings and crisis solutions for complex value protection, creation and special situation restructuring, investigation and M&A projects.
- Deloitte Forensic works with a network of specialists from the fields of law, law enforcement, accounting and regulation to help organizations deal both proactively and re-actively with issues of fraud and corruption. By focusing on the best possible outcome from reputation protection, asset recovery and prevention, you’ll provide clients with the advice they need to properly move on.
- Restructuring Services professionals assist under-performing companies and stakeholders to help maximize recoveries while working with our corporate clients, their shareholders and lenders. Just another day at the office could range from formal, court-appointed insolvency work to financial restructuring, turnaround and innovative consulting solutions.
- Regional Economic Advisory (REA) team provides regional prosperity and strategic advisory solutions to governments, economic zones, investors, developers and operators of industrial, commercial and residential real estate, as well as leading enterprises looking for attractive regions for expansion, restructuring and relocation.
- Real Assets Advisory (RAA) team advises clients at every stage of the M&A and infrastructure investment cycle, from architectural design to fund raising and investment exit.
- Family Enterprise Consulting (FEC) professionals help family businesses flourish by providing services ranging from developing lasting wealth preservation and growth strategy, navigating succession planning to resolving complex family business issues.
We are looking for financial advisory professionals and industry talents, who are as diverse as our services thriving on the challenge of the unpredictable that comes with our highly varied assignments. If you believe you have what it takes to be a Deloitte FA professional, you are ready to join our team.