Local presence, international impact
As one of the largest one-stop service providers in the Asia Pacific region, our Financial Advisory (FA) team houses an unrivalled supply of extensive local knowledge and field experience offering the best in strategic and financial advisory services. We share the firm’s passion for making an impact that matters for clients, colleagues and communities which makes us a great place to build a career – one where the impact of your expertise will be recognized.
At Deloitte FA, we provide not only financial advisory services to our clients, from multinational corporations to local strategically important companies, but also comprehensive and tailored strategic and financial solutions across a range of industries with respect to clients' business concerns or issues or transaction needs.
We have a strong FA presence in some of the most thriving cities in China, including Beijing, Jinan, Tianjin, Chongqing, Chengdu, Shanghai, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Wuhan, Xiamen, Changsha, Dongguan, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Macau and Shenzhen. Our clients – corporations, private equity firms, entrepreneurs and state-owned enterprises – come to us for unparalleled knowledge and experience, as well as insightful advice and solutions as they navigate the deal and their decision-making process for investments, strategic alliances or divestures.
When our clients face cross-border issues, we join forces with our global network of experts and leverage their local expertise in handling the unique circumstances of each assignment. Our proven abilities in delivering customized solutions to meet our client needs in a timely manner have long secured our name among the top ranking financial advisory firms in the marketplace at home and abroad.
As a top pick professional FA firm in China, we are looking for financial advisory professionals across all industries to add to our team of experts. Joining us means an opportunity to work alongside other exceptional talent in a supportive and connected environment built to enable innovative solutions. You’ll find your individual contribution highly valued and your personal aspirations carefully and actively encouraged by a high-touch approach to career development.
Jobs in Financial Advisory
Small in numbers. Big on impact.
Deloitte China FA is a special force within Deloitte. We are called in to advise clients on managing business controversies and disputes, executing deals, and maintaining regulatory compliance.
It is often said that big things come in little packages. We agree. Our true strength lies in the breadth of our diversified experience and local know-how. No matter how big, small or complex the requirement, our FA team relentlessly strives to deliver the best, most innovative and timely solutions. Across our borders, fellow FA experts around the globe are on permanent stand-by to lend their expertise.
Deloitte China FA is cutting-edge in the market. Whether we’re there from the beginning, managing recovery or re-building and expanding into bigger and better, our complete range of service categories – Mergers & Acquisitions, Crisis and Other Advisory Services – together with our assigned team of local and global experts – allows us to tackle any challenge that comes our way.
As a member of the team, your roles and responsibilities will differ based on the services provided in each engagement:
Mergers & Acquisitions
- As a member of the Corporate Finance Advisory Services team, you’ll advise mid-cap companies in China on their corporate finance transactions with core services including, but not limited to, M&A advisory, private placement service and IPO advisory.
- As an M&A Transaction Services professional, you’ll collaborate among fellow FA offices, M&A tax practitioners and industry specialists to assist clients in evaluating investment/divesture opportunities from financial, tax and commercial perspectives, analyzing acquisitions and financing agreements, and evaluating business plans and financial projections. Ultimately, you’ll advise clients on the best and most timely course of action for their M&A decisions.
- As part of the Valuation and Modelling team, you will play a critical role in guiding and advising our clients on valuation methodologies and providing valuation advisory services relating to business interests. These include intellectual property, intangible assets, common and preferred stock and other securities, partnerships interests, employee stock option plans (ESOPs), private debt instruments, options, warrants, and other derivative products.
- Deloitte Forensic works with a network of specialists from the fields of law, law enforcement, accounting and regulation to help organizations deal both proactively and re-actively with issues of fraud and corruption. By focusing on the best possible outcome from reputation protection, asset recovery and prevention, you’ll provide clients with the advice they need to properly move on.
- Restructuring Services professionals assist under-performing companies and stakeholders to help maximize recoveries while working with our corporate clients, their shareholders and lenders. Just another day at the office could range from formal, court-appointed insolvency work to financial restructuring, turnaround and innovative consulting solutions.
Other Advisory Services
- As a professional within Infrastructure and Capital Project Advisory Services, you will participate in large-scale projects, such as infrastructure, power and delivery, oil and gas, petrochemical, and mining, to provide our clients with a range of services, from developing the underlying commercial structure, building the financial model to managing the financing process.
- The Real Estate Advisory Services team tailors and collaborates financial advisory services for real estate clients ranging from strategy advisory, cross-border advisory, capital and debt market advisory to divestiture.
We are looking for financial advisory professionals and industry talents, who are as diverse as our services thriving on the challenge of the unpredictable that comes with our highly varied assignments. If you believe you have what it takes to be a Deloitte FA professional, you are ready to join our team.