Future of Retail Publication
- New retail reinvigorates China’s imports: New technologies, new models, new channels
As the report indicates, China has made an outstanding contribution to global consumption growth compared with other countries and regions. China’s retail landscape has entered a new phase of reform focused on consumer demand and driven by digitization. New models, applications and products are continually being used in China, a trend with far-reaching significance for development and innovation in global retail.
- Future of Retail: Removing the Roadblocks
What are the pressing challenges faced by disruptors, partners and conventional retailers in the process of transformation and innovation, and what coping mechanism should be adopted?
- Future of Retail: The Path to Innovation
In this new battle for around-the-clock consumer engagement, what is the basis that prompts disruptors, partners and conventional retailers to innovate? Which pathways should each player choose?
- Future of Retail: Redefine Market Share in Time
The sales boom seen in recent years from Alibaba’s Singles Day shopping event is undoubtedly down to the unique digital environment in China. Now is the time to take a closer look at the players behind the innovative revolution and to define the marketplace of the future.
- Deloitte: Chinese retailers still have a long way to go in terms of digital maturity - Digital channel experience, supply chain network and data analytics are keys to the future
According to the survey, Chinese retail companies achieved a score of 2.9 out of 5 in terms of digital maturity, which implies that there is still a long way to go before they can build a complete business ecosystem backed by digital technology.
- Next stop for convenience stores
This report analyzes the convenience store industry from three perspectives of future development, transformation and upgrading approaches as well as potential reshaping forces.
- Transformation of traditional retailer in the era of New Retail
The report summarized 5 major trends in Omni-channel Retail including the rise of cross channel multi-business enterprise; high expectation for services; increasing inventory conflicts; intensification & sharing of logistics operation; and supply chain transformation driven by data analysis.