Greater China Oil & Gas M&A and Greenfield FDI investment spotlight
This report looks at the current development and potential growth of the Oil & Gas industry in Greater China. As the total investment expenditures in the sector are rising, there is a desire of continuous growth from the industry players, especially operators based in the Greater China Region. This study analyses the investment themes and forecasts the potential deal opportunities in the Greater China region. The top issues discussed include the following:
- What is the trend and where is the Oil & Gas M&A and greenfield investment activity going across the globe?
- Why are greenfield investments declining and what makes industry players focus on buying existing assets via M&A transactions?
- How is the investment activity across the Greater China region influencing the global market?
- What attracts foreign interest in Chinese Oil &Gas investments?
- How could Chinese Oil & Gas players benefit from joint ventures with international shale gas developers?
- What pricing approach best suits Asia Pacific long-term LNG contracts?
- Would diverse supplies into the LNG market bring regional gas price benchmark in Asia?