Deloitte Innovation Forum on Enterprise Management Solutions
Innovation Forum "Enterprise Transformation in Disrupted Technology Era", was successfully concluded in Shanghai on April 27, 2018. There were over one hundred guests from MNCs and large local enterprises. Deloitte introduced advanced management solutions on enterprises' transformation and development.
Steven Feng, Innovation Department & Greenhouse leader welcomed the guests and shared innovation breakthroughs. He also introduced innovation solutions, Greenhouse Lab and innovation ecosystem.
Then, Pascal Hua, Deloitte Digital leading partner, shared Trends and Challenges of China Digital Transformation. He summarized the features of Internet in China over the past years and analyzed the definition and development of digitalization with real cases.
For innovation asset sharing, Christophe Chen of Audit Advisory shared how Deloitte Intelligence Service assists enterprises to improve efficiency and save cost. Next, Frank Yu of Digital introduced Social CRM which helps enterprises to build up stable client relationships.
Then, Christine Li of Risk Advisory talked about the benefit and user cases of the 4th Report. Finally during Smart Cube sharing session, Hao Liu of Strategy & Operation, introduced the solution from the perspective of Industry 4.0. Then Leo Ding and Herbert Lan of Products and Solutions Center provided the demo. We received great feedback from the guests after the event.
Innovation Department will continue to organize innovation events and sharing innovation technologies, helping enterprise grasp innovation opportunity in current digital era and increase collaboration between enterprises on innovation.
Innovation Keynote and Solution Shared:
- Digital Trends and Challenges of China: The keynote speaker will use data and real example to analyse digitalization trends and sort out challenges and changes that Chinese traditional industries are facing in the current digital world
- Deloitte Intelligent Service: A new form of technology based on software robot or AI process automation, achieving automatically operation and supporting efficient business processes
- Mobile Social CRM: A platform which helps clients achieve socializing customer relationship management, improve customer experience and satisfaction, and promote productivity and resource allocation efficiency within enterprises
- The 4th Report: A non-financial data based report to perform enterprise value assessment through 3 dimensions, including customers, products and channels, so as to provide deeper insight on client's business growth or transformation
- Smart Cube: A smart manufacturing product that enables quick maturity assessment and efficient strategy design
Deloitte China Innovation Department
By collaborating with 17 innovation departments of Deloitte Global network, Deloitte China Innovation Department founded in 2011 is dedicated to providing "high-value, high-tech and high-touch" services and experiences for clients and promoting Deloitte innovation development in China. With SPEED SET innovation acceleration mode on Greenhouse platform, Innovation Department senses cutting-edge innovation technologies and incubates innovation assets, builds win-win innovation ecosystem by connecting enterprises, government, universities, incubators and startups, as well as promote innovation transformation.