Smart City Publications
- The Deloitte City Mobility Index
The Index goes beyond present-day transportation issues and looks to the future by offering a comprehensive review of key aspects of mobility in cities around the world.
- Strategic Planning for Smart City
Clare Ma, Deloitte China Public Sector Leader, provides the insights of smart cities strategic planning.
- Building the smart city with data, digital, and design
Smart city 2.0: Examples of the second wave in smart city transformation
- Anticipate, sense, and respond: Connected government and the Internet of Things
Like companies, government agencies are striving to deliver quality services in increasingly complex environments. And the public sector is also looking at ways to apply Internet of Things technology to find new value for citizens, aiming to enhance capabilities, streamline processes, and engage partners.
- Innovations in Commercial Real Estate - Preparing for the City of the Future
The report describes how changes in technology and consumer behaviour will subvert and redefine the commercial real estate (CRE) industry.