Actualizing agility and advancement
China Tax Conference 2018/2019
The 2018 global business environment has witnessed complexity and uncertainty - perpetual US-China trade frictions, stock market volatility, and currency fluctuations, all in all imposing new challengings on global trade and development. The international tax system has seen an irreversible trend of anti-abuse and anti-avoidance. To date China has begun to exchange information with quite a few CRS member countries or regions and in July 2018, Hong Kong passed new transfer pricing legislation to counter BEPS.
In the face of external and internal challenges, the Chinese government has introduced a series of tax relief policies to stimulate the economy, which include reducing VAT rates, increasing export tax rebates, expanding tax incentives, and launching individual income tax reform. These policies will relieve the tax burden on both individuals and companies. The government is also deepening the reform of the tax administration system and strengthening anti-avoidance compliances.
In this changing tax and business environment, how will the changes impact your investment strategy and business model? How do you transform these challenges into opportunities? Deloitte cordially invites you to attend the China Tax Conference 2018/2019, starting in mid-December 2018, events will be held in Beijing, Chongqing, Nanjing, Suzhou, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zhengzhou, Changsha, Wuhan, Hong Kong, Xiamen, Tianjin, Dalian, Chengdu, Shenyang, and Xi'an respectively. At the Conference, our experts will share insights into the current economic climate, updates on China tax hot topics, and our experience in new tax management methods, in an era of AI and big data.
In an age of change and challenges, we are delighted to discuss how to actualize new tax management solutions as well as how to enact a smart tax strategy.
We look forward to meeting you at the Conference and actualizing your agility and advancement in the coming year!
Please download the flyer for agenda details.
Please select one of the below sessions, and click the link for registration and agenda details (in Simplified Chinese):
- Beijing session (December 19, 2018)
- Chongqing session (December 20 afternoon, 2018)
- Nanjing session (December 21 afternoon, 2018)
- Suzhou session (December 24 afternoon, 2018)
- Shanghai session (January 7, 2019)
- Guangzhou session (January 8, 2019)
- Shenzhen session (January 9, 2019)
- Zhengzhou session (January 9 afternoon, 2019)
- Changsha session (January 11 afternoon, 2019)
- Wuhan session (January 11 afternoon, 2019)
- Hong Kong session (January 15 , 2019)
- Xiamen session (January 15 morning, 2019)
- Tianjin session (January 15 afternoon, 2019)
For enquiries, please feel free to contact us:
Direct: +86 10 8520 7631
Fax: +86 10 8518 1326
Direct: +86 23 8968 2148
Fax: +86 23 8859 9188
Direct: +86 25 5791 6270
Fax: +86 25 8691 8776
Direct: +86 512 6289 1083
Fax: +86 512 6762 3338
Direct: +86 21 6141 1149
Fax: +86 21 6335 0003
Direct: +86 20 2831 1331
Fax: +86 20 3888 0121
Direct: +86 755 3353 8497
Fax: +86 755 8246 3222
Direct: +86 10 8512 5171
Direct: +86 166 0274 8747
Direct: +852 2852 1269
Fax: +852 2541 1911
Direct: +86 22 2320 6693
Fax: +86 22 8312 6099
Direct: +86 411 8371 2824
Fax: +86 411 8360 3297
Direct: +86 28 6789 8103
Direct: +86 24 6785 4069
Fax: +86 24 6785 4067
Direct: +86 6789 8136
Fax: +86 23 8859 9188
Points to note
Registration closes two days before the conference date in each respective city. As seats are limited, registration will take place on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Chinese Mainland: Mandarin
- Hong Kong: English
- Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, and Shenzhen: RMB 1,200per person / Preferential rate: RMB 1,000per person
- Hong Kong: HKD 1,200 per person / Preferential rate: HKD 1,000per person
- Chongqing, Nanjing, Suzhou, Zhengzhou, Changsha, Wuhan, Xiamen, Tianjin, Dalian, Chengdu, Shengyang, Xi'an, and other cities: RMB 800 per person / Preferential rate: RMB 640 per person
Deloitte Client Rate: Current Deloitte clients who are able to provide the name of their engagement partner will be entitled to the preferential rate specified above.
Multiple Participants Rate: If there is more than one participant from your company, the additional participant(s) will be entitled to the preferential rate specified above.
Deloitte Alumni Rate: Former Deloitte professionals who are able to provide the names of colleagues still with Deloitte will be entitled to the preferential rate specified above.
1) Participants will be entitled to one of the above preferential rates only.
2) The fee includes conference materials, coffee and lunch. The fee does not include your travel, hotel, or other expenses.
Cancellation of event
If unexpected circumstances occur, Deloitte reserves the right to change the event date, time, program, venue, or cancel the event. If the conference is cancelled, Deloitte will, if possible, inform the affected registrants seven working days before the event date and refund the fee. Deloitte is not liable to the registrants and accepts no liability whatsoever in relation to any of the above changes, if they happen to occur.
- Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong: 8 hours
- Chongqing, Nanjing, Suzhou, Zhengzhou, Changsha, Wuhan, Xiamen, Tianjin, Dalian, Chengdu, Shengyang, Xi'an, and other cities: 4 hours