2019/20 China Tax Conference
In a dynamic world, transform to win
2019 has witnessed a complex and uncertain global environment. The world economy is facing a risk of downturn due to fierce trade frictions, accumulating trade barriers, increasing geopolitical strains, weakening enterprise investment and domestic needs. In the meantime, the changes to the international tax landscape arising from digitalization of the economy are being discussed. Taxpayers are confronted with the challenge of ensuring fairness, certainty and lower management burden without breaking taxation policies.
In spite of these developments, to achieve sustained and stable economic development, the Chinese government has been working to create a fair and transparent business environment and released new policies to attract more investment through relaxing market access and strengthening investment promotion methods like optimizing the orientation of foreign investment, supporting foreign investment in innovation development and so on. The Chinese government has also advanced its tax reduction policy and been streamlining and simplifying the tax environment, so as to reduce enterprise burdens, stimulate the market’s vitality and optimize the allocation of resources.
On December 3rd the 2019/20 China Tax Conference kicks off in Beijing before traveling to Guangzhou, Dalian, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Xiamen, Chongqing, Changsha, Suzhou, Chengdu, Shanghai, Wuhan, Nanjing, Xi'an and Hong Kong. We will review the major tax events occurred in 2019 as well as discuss the current economic hot issues. We will also share our insights into taxation under the background in a digitalized economy, shed light on the IIT reform, analyse the new challenges and opportunities for corporate finance and tax management in the new taxation environment, and look into future tax development, all with an aim of assisting you to manage the risks and leverage every opportunity. Please see dates as below:
- Beijing: Tuesday, 3 December 2019
- Guangzhou: Tuesday, 10 December 2019
- Dalian: Tuesday afternoon, 10 December 2019
- Shenzhen: Wednesday, 11 December 2019
- Tianjin: Thursday afternoon, 12 December 2019
- Xiamen: Friday afternoon, 13 December 2019
- Chongqing: Tuesday afternoon, 17 December 2019
- Changsha: Tuesday afternoon, 17 December 2019
- Suzhou: Wednesday afternoon, 18 December 2019
- Chengdu: Thursday afternoon, 19 December 2019
- Shanghai: Friday, 20 December 2019
- Wuhan: Friday afternoon, 20 December 2019
- Nanjing: Thursday afternoon, 26 December 2019
- Xi'an: Friday afternoon, 10 January 2020
- Hong Kong: Tuesday, 14 January 2020
Please click here or scan the QR code for more information to register.
We look forward to meeting you at the Conference!