Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China 2014
The Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China program is an annual ranking of the 50 fastest growing technology companies in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau. 2014 marks the program's 10th anniversary and we welcome eligible technology companies to apply or nominate their peers to participate in the program. We look forward to discovering the rising stars in the technology industry and making them shine.
Dates to remember
- Application begins: 30 June 2014
- Application deadline: 12 September 2014
- Awards ceremony, winners announced: 30 October 2014
To be eligible, the company must meet the following criteria:
- it must be a technology company defined as:
- a company that develops proprietary technology contributes to a significant portion of the company's operating revenues (using other company's technology in a unique way does not qualify); or
- a company that manufactures a technology-related product; or
- a company that devotes a high percentage of revenue to the research and development of technology
- it must have been in business for a minimum of three years
- it must have revenues of at least RMB2,000,000 in the first of the years being analyzed
- it must be headquartered in Mainland China, Hong Kong or Macau.
Note: The actual operating income of enterprises will not be made public, only the turnover rate of selected enterprises during the assessment period may be published.
The companies are involved in the following industry sectors, as well as those related to them:
Winners will receive significant exposure and recognition from the media and industry and become part of an exclusive network of high performing technology companies. All winners will also be invited to attend the China Tech Fast 50 Awards Ceremony in Shenzhen and the Asia Pacific Tech Fast 500 Awards Ceremony for an opportunity to connect with other top-tier executives from the fastest-growing technology companies around Asia Pacific.