Deloitte Asia Pacific Chair | Deloitte Global Deputy Chair
35/F One Pacific Place
Dennis is the Chair of Deloitte Asia Pacific and Deputy Chair of Deloitte Global. He was previously the Chair of Deloitte China and was also the lead client service partner of several blue-chip companies, overseeing all our services to these key clients.
A father of two daughters, Dennis is a leading advocate of Deloitte’s culture of ALL IN. He actively supports the promotion of female talent to leadership positions and is deeply involved in inclusion initiatives including Deloitte's women mentorship program with HSBC and Walmart.
Dennis' external appointments:
- Member of Financial Infrastructure and Market Development committee and member of Deposit-taking Companies Advisory Committee of Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Treasurer, Council member, Finance Committee Chairman and Executive Committee member of the Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Governing Committee member of the North Lantau Hospital, Hospital Authority
- Board Member, Audit Committee chairman and Product & Event Committee member of Hong Kong Tourism Board
- Member of the Hong Kong Committee of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Council Member of Association of Hong Kong Accounting Advisors
- Hong Kong Accounting Advisor to the Ministry of Finance of China
- Shenzhen CPPCC Member
Other information about Dennis:
- Member of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales