Deloitte China Chairman
35/F One Pacific Place
Dennis is the Chairman of Deloitte China. With a career of more than 33 years at Deloitte, he is also the lead client service partner for several blue-chip companies, overseeing all Deloitte’s services to these key clients. Prior to his current role, he was a member of the Deloitte China executive management team responsible for Deloitte's offices across the Greater Bay Area (Hong Kong, Macao, Shenzhen, and Guangzhou).
Over the years, Dennis has provided audit and advisory services to some of our largest clients. He has assisted many entities in their initial public offerings, raising funds in China, Hong Kong, Singapore, the United States and the United Kingdom. He is also involved in due diligence investigations and corporate finance advisory work.
In addition, Dennis was Chairman of Deloitte's Global Chinese Services Group, a network of 1,000+ professionals across more than 130 countries dedicated to serving Chinese clients overseas, especially in the One Belt One Road countries. He also represented Deloitte China on several Deloitte Global committees and was previously a Governing Board Member.
A father of two daughters, Dennis is a leading advocate of Deloitte China's 4+1 Culture of Courage, Innovation, Inclusion, Wellbeing + Integrity. He actively supports the promotion of female talent to leadership positions within the Firm, and is deeply involved in inclusion initiatives including Deloitte's women mentorship program with HSBC and Walmart. Under Dennis's leadership, the Deloitte office in Hong Kong office won the Amcham Women of Influence award in 2018.
Dennis' external appointments:
- Committee member of Financial Infrastructure and Market Development sub-committee of Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Hospital Governing Committee member of North Lantau Hospital, Hospital Authority
- Honorary advisor to HK Disciplined Services Volunteer Corps
- Advisory committee member of Hong Kong Securities Institute
- Final Judging Panel of Young Industrialist of Hong Kong Award and Industrialist of the Year Award
- Disciplinary panel member of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Consultant to the Government Accounting Standards Committee of the Ministry of Finance of China
- Vice President of Shenzhen General Chamber of Commerce
Other information about Dennis:
- Member of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales