Deloitte Private National Leader
30/F Bund Center
222 Yan An Road East
- Frank Xu is a partner of Shanghai Tax and Business Advisory Service Group in Deloitte China, with nearly 25 years of practice experience in international accounting firms. Also, he is Deputy Regional Managing Partner of Deloitte China Eastern Region, Legal representative of Shanghai Deloitte Tax Ltd., lead partner of Deloitte Private AP T&L team, lead partner of Deloitte Private China T&L team.
- In private client service sector, Frank has been devoting his energies to servicing entrepreneurs, individual shareholders and other HNWIs in tax planning for family wealth succession, individual outbound investment and migration and etc.
- Frank also specializes in providing IPO-related tax and business consulting service for SOE, LNE and MNEs, which includes Pre-IPO overall tax assessment and tax risk clearance, IPO holding structure planning and business model arrangement, and cross-border restructuring. He also has experience in transfer pricing. He has worked as the project leader in various TP cases, including the drafting of inter-company pricing policies, audit defense, appeals, documentation and advanced pricing agreements.
- Member of Chinese Institute of Certified Public Accountant
- Member of Chinese Institute of Registered Tax Accountant