Chairman, Global Chinese Services Group
30/F Bund Center
222 Yan An Road East
Lawrence is a senior audit partner of Deloitte China. He started his career with Deloitte London office and became a partner with Deloitte China in 2005. He has more than 20 years of service experience in DDT, UK and China. Lawrence currently leads one of the audit groups in Deloitte Shanghai with over 1500 professional staff.
- Lawrence has extensive auditing and advisory experience including managing complex engagements for multinational clients; auditing companies for public offerings in a number of capital markets including US, HK and China; conducting financial due diligence, advising on risk management including SOX compliance issues.
- Lawrence is a founding member of Deloitte Chinese Services Group (CSG) and was on an 18 months partner secondment in Deloitte UK between 2008 to early 2010 where he led the UK CSG group. In that capacity, he advises Chinese companies entering European markets as well as European companies operating in China in a wide range of areas including China strategy, M&A, tax and regulatory compliance.
- Lawrence’s Major clients include Alcatel Shanghai Bell, China Telecom, Ehouse, Geely / Volvo, WPP and WuXi Pharmatech.
- Bachelor of Accounting & Finance First Class Honor, University of Glasgow, UK
- Alcatel Shanghai Bell
- Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS)
- LOREAL CHINA
- SanPower Group
- WuXi Pharmatech