30/F Bund Center
222 Yan An Road East
- Shirley has been working with Deloitte Shanghai since 2002 and she has over 20 years of experience in Financial Advisory, Valuation and Attestation Assurance services. She specializes in advisory for cross-board M&A, financial modeling, overseas financing, fund raising and advisory for JV set-up and split.
- Shirley’s experience covers different industries, including automobile, consumer, industrial, healthcare, TMT and etc.
- Shirley is Deloitte China Financial Advisory Valuation & Modelling Services Partner, Deloitte AP “Future of M&A” Committee member, Deloitte China Financial Advisory Exco member, Deloitte China FA Asset/Solution leader
- SAIC, General Motors, Honda, Dongfeng Motors, CMC Capital Partners, Phoenix Media, Canxing Culture, Bailian Group, Bright Food, Anhui Industry Investment Group, Wuxi SASAC (State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Committee). Huzhou Industry Investment Group, Russia-China Investment Fund, Sun TV, Sensetime Technology, CCTD, Sinochem, Cisco and China Resources.
- Shirley is invited to be a guest lecturer of Shenzhen Stock Exchange and Chinese Ministry of Culture. She is also external expert of Wuxi SASAC (State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Committee).
- Shirley is a member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and Certified Public Valuer (CPV) of China.
- Shirley is fluent in Chinese (Mandarin) and English, proficient in French and Italian.