TMT Industry Leader | TM&E Sector Leader
12/F, China Life Financial Center
No. 23, Zhenzhi Road
Taylor Lam has worked at Deloitte in Beijing, Boston, Hong Kong and New York for 30 years and has been based in Beijing since July 2005. Taylor is Deloitte China’s Technology, Media & Telecom (“TMT”) industry leader and Telecom, Media & Entertainment (“TME”) sector leader. He is also a member of Deloitte’s Global TMT Executive Committee.
Taylor specializes in managing mega size and complex engagements, and has been the lead partner of China Telecom, China Unicom, CNOOC and CRRC, each of which is a Global Fortune 500 company.
In addition, Taylor leads the Firm's Public Offering Group in Northern China that focuses on initial public offering ("IPO") services. Taylor has extensive experience in advising clients on US GAAP and IFRS as well as the SEC’s rules and the Listing Rules in Hong Kong, and specializes in auditing and helping China-based companies go public in Hong Kong or the US. He is a frequent speaker on TMT and IPO related topics.
Taylor is also Deloitte China’s Governing Board member.
Major clients served
- AsiaInfo (HK listed)
- China Maple Leaf (HK listed)
- China Unicom (A-Share, HK & US listed)
- China Telecom (HK and US listed)
- CNOOC (HK and US listed)
- CRRC (A-Share and HK listed)
- JD.com, Inc. (US listed)
- Megvii / Face++
- Wisdom Education (HK listed)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)