The Deloitte Academy
Constant change is the new norm for business today and there is little reason to expect the evolving landscape to calm anytime soon. In this constantly changing environment, one has to be ready to act at a moment’s notice. This requires an ability to make smarter, more informed decisions, which is exactly where Deloitte Academy can add value to you and your organisation. Deloitte Academy has been established to help executives, from all kinds of organisations, to stay on top of market trends and best practices and thus well ahead of competition.
Using Deloitte Academy will help you:
- Be informed on local and global developments that affect your area of business
- Exchange information and experiences with other key business leaders in your sector, both locally and internationally
- Develop your professional knowledge and skills
- Network with other key business players of the market and expand your business
- Stay up-to-date on new and innovative managerial practices
About Deloitte Academy
- Deloitte Academy, is certified and approved by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) and the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) for the purposes of providing courses that are eligible for Continuous Professional Development (CPD) credits. Participants are given a Certificate of Attendance confirming the total number of training hours which correspond to equal CPD units.
- As part of the wider Deloitte brand, the Academy is also accredited with the Investors in People Gold and by the ICAEW as Partner in Learning.
- Deloitte Academy is approved by HRDA as a Training Centre (ΔΕΚ: Δομή Επαγγελματικής Κατάρτισης) and as a Vocational Training Firm (ΚΕΚ: Κέντρο Επαγγελματικής Κατάρτισης) and certain of its programs are subsidized by HRDA.
- Deloitte Academy has also been recently approved by HRDA as a Centre of Evaluation of Professional Qualifications (ΚΑΕΠ: Κέντρο Αξιολόγησης Επαγγελματικών Προσόντων) and can provide evaluation services through SEP (ΣΕΠ: Σύστημα Επαγγελματικών Προσόντων) for accreditation of facilitators as EEK (EEK: Εκπαιδευτές Επαγγελματικής Κατάρτισης) in the field of professional services.
- The courses/seminars are delivered in English and/or Greek.