Graduate Training Programs
Our Subsidized Graduate Training Programs
This is more than a world-class training scheme, with professional qualifications, it’s also a permanent job that gives you a market-leading salary, benefits and endless opportunities for learning, development and progression. You’ll work with clients from the start, on projects that have a genuine impact. You’ll be thinking and innovating with colleagues across the firm to solve fascinating problems. Our immediate goal is to help you achieve a winning edge and start you on the path of a long-term career.
What do we offer?
We sponsor undergraduates and postgraduates who meet our entry requirements and wish to obtain one of our subsidized graduate training programs. To assist you in that, we cover all training related expenses such as tuition fees, training material, paid study leave, exam fees and any related fee.
What’s in it for you?
- A permanent job, not just a training programme
- Buddy support for the first six months of employment
- Counselling and support
- Market-leading salary and benefits
- Recognised professional qualification
- Live project experience and client exposure from day one
- An unrivalled client list
- The chance to collaborate with an international network of experts
- Focus on ideas and innovation
- Fast progression on a structured career path
- Time off to study with plenty of support and learning
- Technical and business skills training
- Lifelong learning & development throughout your career
Who can join?
The entry requirements that we consider are:
- University GPA
- UK Universities: minimum grade of 2:1
- Cyprus and Greece Universities: minimum GPA of 7,5 (7,25 if you have 5 or more exemptions)
- Private Cyprus Universities and Colleges: minimum GPA of 3,5
- US Universities: minimum GPA of 3,3
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability to understand and integrate new technologies
- Ability to multitask, troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Excellent analytical skills Interpretation, evaluation and lateral thinking – especially important when it comes to analyzing vast amounts of data and formulating the most suitable advise based on the information available
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Strong computer literacy, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Able to express complicated matters in the simplest form and as clearly as possible
What are the next steps?
Application and Assessment Process
Step 1: Apply Online
Tell us about your education, experience and ambitions. Our application form is simple to complete. We will ask for your personal details and your educational achievements (have your qualification details at hand before you begin, including all your grades). Attach all mandatory information for a quicker process.
Step 2: Online Tests
If you meet the minimum entry requirements, you will be invited to take two online tests - verbal reasoning and numerical reasoning. The tests take approximately 20 minutes each and you will be given the chance to complete some practice tests beforehand.
Step 3: 1st Interview
If you pass the tests, you will attend a competency-based interview with the HR Department, for us to meet you and for you to meet us.
Step 4: Personality Test
If you succeed at the first interview, you will be invited to complete a personality test prior to your second interview. The purpose is to gauge how you respond across a range of situations. We’re assessing the key strengths you’ll need to succeed here, so it’s really important to answer as honestly as possible.
Step 5: 2st Interview
Following completion of Personality Test, you will be invited to a second interview, a potential-based interview, with members from the Senior Management Team of the HR and the Service Lines. This will be the final interview which will determine whether you will be offered a position in our subsidized Graduate Training Programs.