Graduate Training Programmes
Our Subsidised Graduate Training Programmes
This is more than a world-class graduate programme with professional qualifications; it’s also a permanent job that gives you a market-leading salary, benefits and endless opportunities for learning, development and progression. You’ll work with clients from the start, on projects that have a genuine impact. You’ll be thinking and innovating with colleagues across the firm to solve fascinating problems. Our immediate goal is to help you achieve a winning edge and start you on the path of a long-term career.
What do we offer?
We sponsor undergraduate and postgraduate students who meet our entry requirements and wish to pursue one of our recognised qualifications such as ACA/ACCA/CFA and more. To assist you in that, we cover all training related expenses such as tuition fees, training material, paid study leave, exam fees and any related fee.
The work you do will depend on the role you choose. But whatever direction you take, you’ll get to work on exciting projects from day one. We offer Graduate Programmes and experiences in areas such as:
- Audit and Assurance
- Business and Indirect Tax Services
- Financial Advisory Services
- Risk Advisory Services
What’s in it for you?
- A permanent job, not just a training programme
- Buddy support for the first six months of employment
- Counselling and support
- Market-leading salary and benefits
- Recognised professional qualification
- Live project experience and client exposure from day one
- An unrivalled client list
- The opportunity to collaborate with an international network of experts
- Focus on ideas and innovation
- Fast progression on a structured career path
- Time off to study with plenty of support and learning
- Technical and business skills training
- Lifelong learning & development throughout your career
Who can join?
We are looking for students of any field of study, eager to jump start their career.
Our entry requirements are:
- University GPA
- UK Universities: minimum grade of 2:1
- Cyprus and Greece Universities: minimum GPA of 7,5 (7,25 if you have 5 or more exemptions)
- Private Cyprus Universities and Colleges: minimum GPA of 3,5
- US Universities: minimum GPA of 3,3
What are we looking for in a candidate?
While grades are important, to make the most of this opportunity and flourish in your career, additional factors come into play! We are looking for:
- A high level of self-motivation and commitment
- The ability to analyse and work through complex problems
- Flexibility, resilience and intellectual curiosity
- A proactive approach to work
- Ability to collaborate and work well within a team environment
- The ability to learn quickly
- Demonstrated leadership, creative problem solving and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage change
What are the next steps?
The first step is telling us a little about yourself, by completing the relevant Application Form.