Tax Webcast June 2018
Cyprus Tax Webcasts
Welcome to our 5 minute tax update broadcasted monthly. The aim of our tax webcasts is to provide a brief summary of local and international tax events impacting Cyprus.
In this Tax Webcast, we cover the following topics:
1. Local tax developments
1. 1 Amending Law to extend the submission deadline for tax returns
1. 2 Amending Laws to publish the decisions of the Tax Tribunal
1. 4 Tax bill providing tax reliefs for loan restructurings
1. 5 Tax bill to tax short term property rentals
2. International developments
3. Tax treaties update
3. 1 Conclusion of negotiations of the treaties for the avoidance of double taxation between Cyprus – Kazakhstan and Cyprus - Vietnam
4. Tax Diary for July 2018
The previous Tax Webcasts (with full description) are available below.
You can also find the archived videos on Youtube.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
Please note that the comments made in this presentation, to some extent, are based on material obtained from sources outside Deloitte.
This communication contains general information only, and none of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, its member firms, or their related entities (collectively, the ″Deloitte network″) is, by means of this video, rendering professional advice or services.
No entity in the Deloitte network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this video.