At Deloitte Czech Republic we believe in having strong industry practices to support our service line expertise. Many of our industry experts have worked in key industry sectors. They developed the know-how and experience to understand industry-specific issues and are ready to share their resources and knowledge of best practices. By utilising our industry practices, we are able to provide value-added, industry-specific services to our clients.
为与不断变化的税务要求、机会和风险同步，任何组织必须 面对当地业务和跨国业务等方面的挑战。您的税务规划必须 赶上 - 甚至帮助塑造 - 贵公司的业务。这意味着，您的税 务专家必须管理当地管辖区的所有复杂细节，同时理解并在 战略上规划全球交易流。
我们为客户提供广泛的全面整合的税务服务。我们的方法将 多学科的洞察力和创新与业务及行业知识相结合，帮助您的 公司在全球有卓越的表现。
- 间接税服务 - 增值税和关税
德勤法律部是一个由55个国家的125个办公室1100名有经 验的律师组成的独特网络，能够提供范围广泛的法律服务。在中东欧的17个国家，150名在金融业、制造业等领 域有着丰富经验的律师高质量的服务于当地和全球的客户。
- 兼并与收购 - 交易服务
在这个世界，企业正以前所未有的速度面临着各种新挑战，对稳定的财务报告和预测的需求从来没有这么迫切过。年度审计 只是个开始，而且很不够。在与市场分析师和手头24小时有交 易的谨慎股东打交道时，您需要知道自己所处的境地。
我们的审计和企业风险管理服务网络的专业人士，提供一系 列审计和咨询服务，以协助世界各地的客户实现其业务目 标，管理自己的风险，并提高他们的经营业绩。我们提供信誉、保证和独立性。
- 萨班斯 - 奥克斯利法案合规及咨询
FDI Site Selection Services
To assist foreign investors in their initial, and most critical, stages of their investment process, we are offering a uniform coordinated approach and a full range of FDI specific services in the Czech Republic and the whole CE region.
Our FDI specific services include but are not limited to:
- Country analysis and sector overview
- Site selection
- Investment incentives advisory and management
- Negotiation support with local/national government, municipalities, etc.
- Business assistance from other service lines (Tax & Legal, Financial Advisory Services, Audit & Advisory incl. Enterprise Risk Services and Consulting Services)
Keeping up with changing tax requirements, opportunities and risks can pose a challenge to any organisation, from a local business to a multinational. Your tax planning must keep pace with – even help shape – your company’s operations. This means that your tax experts must manage all of the intricate details in local jurisdictions while understanding and strategically planning the global flow of transactions.
We offer our clients a broad range of fully integrated tax services. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help your company excel globally.
Our Tax services include:
- International Corporate Tax Services
- Local Corporate Tax Services
- Indirect Tax Services – VAT and Customs Duty
- Transfer Pricing Services
- Merger and Acquisition Services
- Personal Tax Services
- Global Employer Services
- Employee Benefit Services
- Business Process Outsourcing
- R+D and Government Incentives
- Payroll Services
- Customs and Global Trade
Deloitte Legal is a unique network of 125 offices in 55 countries with more than 1,100 experienced lawyers providing a wide range of legal services. In 17 countries across Central Europe, local and international clients are served by a highly qualified team of more than 150 lawyers possessing a wealth of industry experience in, amongst others, the FSI sector and the manufacturing industry.
Our Legal services include but are not limited to:
- Restructuring business functions and outsourcing
- Real estate related advice, including acquisition, disposal and portfolio management
- Intellectual property related advice, including registration, protection and defense
- Unfair competition and antitrust
- Litigation/arbitration in all fields of business law, including white collar crimes
- Bankruptcy, insolvency and corporate restructuring
- Statutory and regulatory compliance
- Corporate reorganizations
- National and cross-border mergers
- Corporate law
- Private equity and venture capital
- Employment management
- Labour dispute resolution
- Regulatory requirements
- Tax audit strategy and consulting
- Dispute resolution
Financial Advisory Services
For the past years, governments throughout Central Europe have dramatically reformed their economies by moving commercial enterprises from state control to private ownership. A myriad of opportunities and pitfalls have arisen for local entrepreneurs and foreign multinationals, and traversing this new landscape can be difficult. The potential for growth in Central Europe is enormous, but this region also presents unique challenges not found in more developed markets.
Whether you are interested in privatisation strategies, cross-border acquisitions, corporate finance transactions, development and venture capital, business and asset valuations, value enhancement strategies, corporate recovery or fraud investigations, our Financial Advisory Services professionals can help you.
Areas of specialisation focus on:
- Mergers & Acquisitions – Transaction services
- Post-Merger integration
- Strategic Acquisition or Investor Search and Analysis
- Project Finance and Debt Raising
- Commercial/Financial Due Diligence
- Business, Real Estate and Equipment Valuations
- Business Modelling
- Non-Performing Loans
- Public Private Partnerships
Audit & Advisory Services
In a world where business is confronted with new challenges at an unprecedented speed, the need for solid financial reporting and forecasting has never been more critical. Annual audits are start, but they are not enough. When it comes to coping with market analysts and wary shareholders with 24-hour trading at their fingertips, you need to know where you stand today.
Our network of Audit and Enterprise Risk Services professionals provides a range of audit and advisory services to assist clients in achieving their business objectives, managing their risk and improving their business performance – anywhere in the world. We offer credibility, assurance and independence.
Our Audit & Advisory services include:
- Statutory & International Audits
- Financial Statement Transformations
- Financial Reporting
- Review of Accounting Systems and Internal Controls
- Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance & Advisory
- Accounting Consultation
- Financial Due Diligence
- Audit Committee Services
- Control Assurance
- Internal Audit Services
- Capital Markets
- Forensics Services
Our professionals can help you to plan, grow and structure your business to address key issues such as strategy, technology and change management. We provide integrated consulting services focused on large national entities, multi-national corporations, growth organisations, and public sector entities.
With our unique, collaborative approach, we offer not only industry and functional business performance knowledge, but also the insight of others through our consulting alliances. We work closely with clients to improve business performance, drive shareholder value and create a competitive, sustainable advantage, regardless of where in the world your business takes you.
We provide the following services:
- Strategic Planning and Management Including Balanced Scorecard
- Performance Improvement and Cost Reduction
- Process Optimisation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Production Management
- Cost and Corporate Performance Management
- Treasury Management
- Selection and Implementation of Information Systems
- Human Capital Advisory Services
- Advisory Services Related to the Acquisition of EU Funding
Services for companies with existing or planned operations in China
For companies that want to use full potential of the Chinese market, be it for its abundance of potential customers or for the gains from cooperation with Chinese partners, we offer a broad range of services to support our clients in making the right decisions. Thanks to our industry experience, knowledge of the Chinese market and cooperation with our offices in China, we offer complex solutions from initial investment planning to existing Chinese operations optimisation.
Our services for Czech or European companies include:
- Chinese Tax and Reporting Compliance
- Market or Economy Sector Assessment
- Optimisation of International Financial Flows
- Personal Income Tax Services for Professionals Assigned to China
- Intercultural Training on Chinese Business Culture for Clients
- Chinese Market Product Compliance and Localisation
- Feasibility Studies on Investment Projects in China
- M & A Advisory and Due Diligence